“Good value for money.”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Good choice of well cooked food at a sensible price. Staff very friendly. Convenient for the Kiwi Motel.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Just phoned up after finding brochure in local hotel, picked up by courtesy couch and found the service to be amazing!!! They couldn't have done more for us. Best T-bone steak and seafood platter we have had in a LONG time!! Definitely recommended

Reviewed 9 March 2014

unfortunately we did not get a chance to try this restaurant but the menu looked to have a lot of mouth-watering dishes at reasonable prices. the restaurant was clean and well presented. when we return to this area Baa & Baa will be one of our first visits.

3  Thank jonghay
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Called into BAR BAA on 2 separate occasions on the 7/2/14 & 22/7/14, I was staying in a local hotel which had a restaurant but looked uninviting with a boring atmosphere & only a couple of diners. Therefore the receptionist at the hotel suggested I take a 10 minute walk to the local group of businesses In Mangere. I'm walking past just taking a look & approached by some pushy guy like a salesman selling time-shares, he eventually encouraged me to go in & after peeping through the menu I decided on the special Fish & Chips with a Cool Ginger Beer, the meal took around 10-15 minutes to be served & again the guy appeared over polite !!!! Anyway I'm starving after flying in from Sydney & had not eaten on the aircraft. The meal portion was a good size serving & tasted OK, if I'm really honest the Ginger Beer was more pleasurable than the meal & paid NZD $24.90 using my C/Card. Called in again on the 22/2/14 & this time paid NZD $33.90 & sorry can't remember what I ordered & see through my pics. The restaurant appeared to attract many other tourists & locals with a SO SO atmosphere. It was the convenience from my hotel & not so much the quality food that attracted me !!!

1  Thank Stephen N
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Pleasant cafe with tables outside and in, friendly staff and very good menu. Enjoyed the meal very much, especially as I accompanied it with a glass of red wine, followed by another Kiwi beer. Good choice for those staying at one of the many motels nearby.