The resort comprises a number of individual villas (ours had a living room, bedroom, bathroom plus garden with jacuzzi, table and chairs, and two stone massage tables) set in pretty landscaped gardens through which a variety of birds fly and wander. There is both an infinity pool for swimming and a number of decorative fish ponds. The villa was very tastefully decorated and furnished. Breakfast could be taken inside the restaurant or outside at one of the tables. Coffee was good and there was freshly squeezed fruit juice. Dinners were on the basis of a choice of two dishes in each of the four courses with the possibility to modify the dishes if so desired: on the first evening the chef came to our villa to go through the menu with us. As throughout our stay in India, we only drank Indian wine: the selection was good and reasonably priced at 2000 rupees per bottle. We tried the spa facilities and found them to be good. On the down side, although very friendly, service was at times rather haphazard (nobody answering the reception phone on one occasion, three requests put through before an engineer arrived to sort out the lack of hot water, slow check out). The acoustics in the round restaurant were a bit echoey due to a lack of textiles and so even though all the tables were situated around the edge it was difficult not to overhear conversations on the other side of the room (perhaps it was subject to the same effects as the Whispering gallery in St. Paul's cathedral...). All in all, we enjoyed our stay at the resort. Yes, it is some 30km from Jaipur but this provided a welcome respite from the noise and chaos of the city. When we arrived and saw the place, we thought it was going to be full of honeymoon couples but this was not the place: the clientèle was mixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur India/Kookas