Unfortunately we only stayed 2 nights at the Tree of Life in Jaipur in our 2 week trip to India but it was for us the best hotel we stayed in. The attention to detail was fantastic and all the staff were very helpful, friendly and professional. We wished we could have spent more time at the resort and will definitely add that comment to our feedback to the company we travelled with. It was great to have the peace and quiet around us which we rarely experienced in India although that meant we were a taxi drive from the main sights. A beautiful resort and we highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur India/Kookas