“"Pamper and spoil yourself :)) luxury at its best:)"”

Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kookas
“"Pamper and spoil yourself :)) luxury at its best:)"”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you are looking for a remote place to unwing in luxury this is the place.We went for a family vacation with my wife and sister.The warm welcome by the resort staff was more than a signal that this would be a great trip.The villas are scattered in acers.The moment you enter the villas,behold,beauty and charm.The villas have your own private pool,spa area,outdoor shower,sunken pool and huge living area as well.Their bell shaped infinity pool is just amazing.But what i particulary liked about the place is its sense of cosy intimacy- I'd expected a large spa centered resort with the trappings of five star ostentation,but it manges to feel more relaxed and refined than that. There is a personal touch in each and every corner of villas it seems that the owner has put endless efforts to come up with it.The food is not "outstanding" but in particular,is very Good specially the deserts.The chance to speak to the chef and agree on a - not by the book lunch or dinner menu is a winner and a real advantage.This is a very,very special place to stay.But wait there were few hiccups of our trip.After being booked in advance they cancelled my spa session which was a bit dissappointing but they very soon managed to solve it out and offered spa treatment after half n hour but upto that time i have changed my plans to move out to amer.Overall a property i will like to visit again and again and celebrate the finest moments of my life:))

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Ankush A
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest,

It is always heartening to read reviews like yours - the attention to detail you mention were always a priority for me while building and now in operating the Tree of Life. I am so glad to read that you and the family allowed us the opportunity to "spoil and pamper" all of you - after all, that's what a holiday is meant to be about !

Yes, although we are spread in 7 acres of land, we still do manage to capture the intimacy of the place, be it in the Villa or in the public areas - a far change from the more 'modern' resorts.

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused with the change of your spa schedule and have taken up the matter with the department concerned. However, I do hope this did not otherwise take away from an enjoyable experience.

We do look forward to having you back with us in the not to distant future.

Himmat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This place is Perfect!!!
Location: The tranquil location and close proximity to the main attractions of Jaipur make this the perfect place. For any tourist it is on the right side of the city. It only takes about 20 minutes by taxi to Amber Fort and a few minutes more to the old city.
Service: Fantastic all round service, especially in the restaurant and reception.
Villas: Our Villa was designed with a modern and ethnic flair, like pictures from a Conde Nast magazine. The spaces are beautifully planned and the layout is perfect to create balance, style and class. You will be amazed at how fabulous the villas are. It even has an outdoor shower and spa area.
Facilities: The infinity pool area is set in a spectacular setting close to the fitness and intimate spa area.
Restaurant: A top quality breakfast is individually served. Dinner is a delight. The chef personally introduces the meal and a personal menu is prepared. The wine list is limited and please be aware of all the taxes that will be added (this is not disclosed by the staff)
The overall experience is stunning and we give a 100% recommendation.

1 Thank Kobus69
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Do appreciate your taking the time to share your Tree of Life experience with other travellers in such a detailed manner. It is heartening to note that you found our location a delight - away from the city in calm and serene surroundings and yet close enough.

It is also always extremely satisfying when guests recognise and appreciate the smallest of details that we went into while planning and building the resort. Yes, we do offer luxuries of the future - space and privacy - at the Tree of Life.

The wonderful team all across departments give their best to ensure that guests have an experience and not just a stay with us and they will be as delighted as I am to read your review.

We do indicate on all menus that taxes are extra and the staff will always be glad to inform guests the specific percentage, if asked. We do not print the specific percentage as the Government changes these from time to time.

Do look forward to having you back with us, should travel bring you to Jaipur again.

Once again, I do appreciate your review on trip Advisor.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed spending 2 nights at this tucked away heaven close to Delhi. A sure recommended should you want to fall in love again.
My family had a great time including our pet as the resort is pet friendly.
awesome views and great services will leave you spellbound.
The only drawback i found is that you can not go out and are confined to resort as the distance from main jaipur is around 20 kilometers plus. But then that becomes the usp too if you want to unwind and relax totally.

Room Tip: choose a villa with a personal splash pool.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Good to read that you had a relaxed and enjoyable stay at the Tree of Life. Yes, pets are as important to us as any other guest and I am happy that you could travel with him - unfortunately most hotels do not accept them, which I do think is a pity.

The idea of coming to the Tree of Life is to 'get away from it all'. Our cities, going the way that they are, no longer offer the peace and solitude that you get at the Tree of Life. This location was intentionally chosen by me to be where it is - away from the noise and crowds and yet just a 40 minutes drive away. Other than the 7 acres of land that the Resort is built on, our immediate surroundings also offer an amazing landscape to experience.

We do look forward to having you back with us, along with your pet of course.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Oh what bliss. This really is a place to get away from it all. Accomdation outstanding and so spacious. Loved our own private pool and garden. It really felt like your own home. Food was excellent and I loved the personal touch when it came to deciding your menu choice. I loved the sound of farming life going on around you and driving through the village on the way there. It was such a pity we were only there for 2 nights as I would have loved to have spent more time on the activities they provided.i would recommend that you put one day aside just too enjoy this lovely oasis.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It's always nice to read reviews where a guest has enjoyed all that we offer - the ambience at the Resort; the cuisine; the service levels; the activities around us. I do appreciate your very kind words and am delighted to read that you had a great stay with us.

Yes - I couldn't agree with you more. While two nights are adequate to fit in the sights of Jaipur, that extra night would allow guests to enjoy and experience all that we offer in our immediate surroundings, which other city hotels don't - Teach A While; Meet The Family; Joy With Your Elephant; The Potters Story; The Chef in You - the options are endless. This could actually, be another reason for you to come back to us !

Thank you once again for taking the time in sharing your experience with a wider audience.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Having read all the other reviews on here I can only agree with every positive comment! My husband and I were lucky enough to stay at the Tree of Life for 8 whole days! Every day was a joy! The food is out of this world and as vegetarians we were spoilt for choice. I know some people felt that the food is expensive - but seriously? Where would you get food of this quality - cheap is not always best! I can't recommend this place highly enough, it is an oasis of calm so we were able to visit Jaipur but return to utter peace. After eating in town I felt unwell and the staff were so worried about me and did everything to help me feel better! The seclusion of the villas makes you feel really special - a really romantic break! Brilliant!

Room Tip: Any villa is superb - we stayed in a villa that gave lovely views half way up the hill
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It always give me and the team great satisfaction to read reviews like yours where guests return after a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your Tree of Life experience with others.

8 days is a considerably long stay and I am sure this gave you the time to interact and absorb not only what the Tree of Life offers, but also all that is around our immediate surroundings - something that you would not get in a regular city hotel.

Thank you also for your kind words on our cuisine and service staff who looked after you while at the Resort. The Tree of Life grows with references of friends, one to the other, and I am sure that we will have some of your friends with us in the future.

California
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The Tree of Life is an oasis of rest. It is situated at the end of a dusty track but is a wonderful property of charming villas. Complete privacy and very spacious. We were lucky to be ungraded with a villa with a large sitting room with all modern hifi etc, a huge bedroom with four poster bed, a massive bathroom and our own private swimming pool and Jacuzzi. What a place. The restaurant was great too, as the chef comes to your villa each evening to tailor your meals to suit your taste. The restaurant staff are so friendly and attentive, and nothing is too much trouble. The service is amazing. We spent 25 days touring India but we can honestly say this was the highlight (accommodation wise) of our trip. We were so sad we were only staying 2 nights here, we would have loved to stay longer. We would recommend this venue to anyone who is thinking of going to India.

Room Tip: All the villas are excellent.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Putting the Tree of Life in your "out of this world" category is an absolute delight for us and also puts a huge responsibility to maintain this for our future guests. Thank you ever so much for your very kind words and appreciation, which coming from a well-seasoned traveller like you, mean even so much more.

I do agree - while two nights are just about adequate, an additional night would allow you to do more than just the regular sight seeings - our Special Events like the Chef in You; Meet The Family; Teach A While; Joy With Your Elephant and more, which no other hotel in Jaipur offers. These then could be a reason for you to come back to us for a second stay !

Thank you also for appreciating our cuisine and service, which my amazing team will be delighted to read.

We do look forward to having you back at the Tree of Life, should travel bring you to Jaipur.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 14 April 2014

rn left said the google maps towards a small village road and I could sense that I am heading for something exciting . A narrow but well laid serpentine road offered my kids real fun as it was a sort of a roler coaster ride with sharp ups n downs .. there was no scepticism about the property as I had read reviews on TripAdvisor but what I read was less than what I got. Right from the patio to the lotus pond to the reception .. the welcome drink n cool towels .. friendly smiles from smartly dressed and really courteous staff, it was picture perfect. On completion of formalities I was escorted to my villa and there I realised what does luxury of space mean. The living room, the bedroom, dressing area or bathroom everything was palatial with all amenities of a 5 star hotel.. I must compliment himmat for the efforts put to make it picture perfect.the personal garden, outdoor personal spa, bathing tub, bathing area and the front lawns all added to the joy of staying there. One must not miss a visit to the ganesha abode as the ganesha idols there are very unique.a cool dip in the infinity pool or sitting and strolling barefoot in the lush green lawns, I loved it all. Looking at the menu I initially found it expensive n limited choice but when I ordered n tasted the food it was worth the money .. the best part was visit by the chef and customization of my dinner and next day breakfast as per my choice.. I must also compliment himmat for devising a dining concept which is unique in itself. It is neither buffet nor ala carte.. it provides just the right portion of everything one usually eats and at the same time prevent food wastage. The food served is really yum.. overall a heaven in the middle of nowhere. A must visit place

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank NikhilDhingra
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Tree of Life experience with a wider audience. I do appreciate your very kind words about us.

Yes, space and privacy are the 'new luxury' and that was on top of my mind while building the Resort. It is also for this reason that I decided not be in the crowds and noise of the city but a little away and still close enough. With just 13 Villas in 7 acres of land, the Tree of Life does offer it's guests just what they are looking for.

As with everything else, we are small and selective. Our menus do not go into pages but the Chef will be more than glad to cook up something of your personal preference even if it is not on the menu. For us, freshness of food is extremely important and I am sure you would have noticed this in the high quality that we offer.

All of what we provide, would not have been possible without the total commitment and involvement of my wonderful team and I am sure that they will be equally delighted to read your review.

We do look forward to having you back with us for another wonderful Tree of Life experience.

Himmat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
Trident, Jaipur
Trident, Jaipur
#15 of 380 in Jaipur
Rajasthali Resort and Spa

Been to Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur? Share your experiences!