We stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights earlier this year and the hotel itself is lovely. Let me first put forward the rough edges:
1) Coffee Cups not cleaned by housekeeping when we returned to the room after they were done cleaning.
2) The hygiene and maintenance of the swimming pool needs to be upgraded - I do understand that it is still being constructed.. but once there is public access it needs to be top notch or not there at all.
3) The food was mediocre at best and needs some serious sprucing up - especially considering the price you pay!
Overall they need to get their act together on the little stuff - but the experience in itself was great.
The hotel itself is easy to find - and the drive in is quite spectacular from the rose petal shower to the massive gong (or was it a drum? cant remember!). The staff is extremely helpful and polite and made the stay very pleasant.The rooms are large and wonderfully laid out with all amenities you could ask for. The bathrooms are spectacular - with the large marble clawfoot tubs and walk in closet and dressing area! The lawns are well maintained and the little one had a great time crawling around and playing on the lawns.
I just think that when you have such a strong platform to make a perfect experience for a guest it gets wasted if the experience is only great. And thats my only advice to the hotel and its staff- focus on the little things! But yes I would recommend this for a holiday away from Jaipur - It is a 20 min drive into Jaipur if you want to be there - but this location is great for a short break from the NCR / or even if you want to setup base to visit Jaipur but not really spend too much time in the City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • The resort is spread over 12 acres of beautiful landscaped surroundings, perfect for short and long holidays, as well as for meetings, conferences and get-togethers which is the vital component of MICE Tourism.• It has 36 elegant villas and 20 Suites, divided in 7 clusters. Villas and Suites are spacious and comfortable, having carpet areas from 650 Sq. Ft to 3000 Sq. Ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Retreat India/Kookas