“"LoVe-LoHaGArH FoRt ReSorT-just amazing."”

Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kookas
Usa, Japan
“"LoVe-LoHaGArH FoRt ReSorT-just amazing."”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It is a must visit tourist spot in Jaipur. Do not give it a miss. good palace.This place was amazing, the architecture and views were breathtaking.I have travelled all around the world, however, if you need peace with class and the best hospitality, this is the place..I spent 2 days in this resort in May. It is a well maintained , beautiful eco resort with many artificially created lovely water bodies and plenty of greenery around .
We opted for the cottage with a private pool and the site of the fountains and water fall in the morning was beautiful. The cottage was nice and clean and the weather was also perfect.Our experience was really memorable and the hotel authority made it more beautiful by surprising us with nice breakfast, a flower bouquet .
Location:
Around 25-28km from Jaipur railway station it is on way to Delhi. Just follow the sign for Nature Resort and continue in the wild on the off beat track :).
ohh well !!! as the old said adage " first impression is the last impression " has been very well delivered to us till our check out.. I would recommend this resort for a get away from routine life. i got lost in the nature and i really enjoyed it..will come back again..soon.
for me this was a lifetime experience.
Love-lohagarh fort resort <3

Room Tip: i suggest cottage no.3 with a private pool.
3 Thank ShribhanNRI

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went to Loha garh Resort with big group ( 4 family with 7 child). Service was excellent, concept of resort is mind blowing. Just see how rock and wooden can be part of your bedroom. We book room with private pool, it like living with nature truly. Mr. Devender Sharma ( Manager) was very courteous and provided very good service.

Thanks Loha Garh for memorized stay. Recommend to others.

Room Tip: Ask in advance to get the pool fill with water. It takes time.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Praveenvats2014
Lohagarhfortresort, General Manager at Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We are delighted to know we have made your first impression of Lohagarh Fort Resort,Jaipur a lasting one! Your feedback means a lot to us and we thank you for taking the time to write back about your Lohagarh Fort Resort experience. I am glad to know that you were thoroughly impressed with settings of our resort i.e combination of wood and rock.Our aim is to take the guest much more closer to nature where he feels ultimate relax.
I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

Once again hearty thanks for recommendation; look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards,
Abhinav Yogi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hi, my name is Khyati. I am from Mumbai. I came here with my family and I was delighted with all the arrangements, facility I received here. We were lucky as we stayed in a cottage with a private pool which I feel was the best-est place to stay and it left a great impression on us!. The management and cleanliness was fabulous I must say. The food was delicious. And as compared to other resorts we visited before the staff here was very polite,amiable and helpful.The breakfast was better than I remembered, with fresh berries and even fresh fruits. Breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in Jaipur I have experienced. Fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, oranges, apples, and bananas) in addition to all the other hot and cold items. This stay was during several events in town and they handled groups well. Parking is adequate. What my siblings extremely loved was the pool area. Unlike other pools, the water was fresh and the view was magnificent. The most amazing part of this resort is it's greenery which I hardly observed in other places. All in all, my family had a astounding and spectacular stay and the best-est trip we experienced. We will be back to this place and I highly recommend to others when in the city.
Stayed: 31st May- 1st June

Room Tip: Stay in a cottage with a private pool which I feel is the bestest.
1 Thank khyati114
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Really awesome place it was,loved the surroundings it was very pleasent and fully nature sounded. The service of the staff was excellent. Game area,pool,and the folk dance was sumthing good to experience. We had fun spending time with the monkeys too. Really its worth of stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gavudee
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were at the Lohagarh fort Resort a couple of weekend ago along with my wife and kid, and I must say I was super impressed with what we saw. We had read about it in a Ttipadvisor and decided to visit it. It was exactly what we needed an off the gird vacation with monkeys stealing our drinks and total pure natural living....

First time I had my breakfast at open dining area,beside the water fall.The food was very good.

We had done lots of fun at the pool and evening time pass away along with DJ.All staff are very helpfull and I want give the thanks to Mr.Vinay he given the good guidance about the resort & he has the great knowledge about how to handle the kids.

Room Tip: Take the cottege no.6 Bed made of wooden,its like leaving stem of tree.
2 Thank saurabh904
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were there to celebrate our 8 th anniversary there in lohagarh Fort Resort. We were amazed to see the scenic beauty and the concept of the resort. Wonderful property with the beautiful spacious rooms.
The best part is the sports area is so well maintained and functional.
The staff was so warm and friendly. The booking part became soothing due to cooperation of Mr Abhinav yogi.
The food was sumptuous but the only problem we faced was the flies especially during the lunch hour. But we do understand that it is difficult to have pest control in an open restaurant with so much greenery nearby...so not a big issue.
Nice attached swimming pool... Great experience... We would love to visit again and recommend to our friends.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank AartiChitkariaChopra
Noida, India
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Final impression after one trip to Lohagarh resort: Your search for the idyllic holiday experience ends here.

Tucked away in the lap of nature’s ‘luxury’, Lohagarh resort, short of Jaipur is conceptualised on a unique theme in the middle of a jungle.

Situated at about 3.5 hour-drive from Gurgaon, you cannot imagine what awaits you is an extravagant, classy and creative holiday.

The resort boasts of tree houses, cottages with private pools, camps and villa. Our abode for the weekend was the cottage with a private pool which is the USP of this resort.

At the risk of sounding boastful, I would like to point out that I and my husband have been to countless destinations, but never have we been this smitten before, and I speak for the both of us.

The exquisite stone and wood work in the cottages is an instant hit with the visitors, and has a calming effect on your senses too, apart from the soaring temperatures.

It's no wonder that the owner of this property, Bhagat Singh from Bharatpur has a stone business. That explains the elaborate use of stone in the rooms, along the pathway, in the common sitting area and even in the swimming pool!

You are bowled over by the greenery that the resort offers. So much so that I was not dissuaded from taking a walk through the entire expanse despite the temperatures peaking at least 40 degrees.

The moment we walked into our cottage, tucked away in a corner at the bend of a pavement, we felt nothing short of pampered rotten when we dipped in our private pool, surrounded with tree branches and birds chirping away about 3 feet from us!

Each cottage is surrounded by a thick cover of trees and small mud hills to protect your privacy, much like a feeling of ‘home away from home.’

The natural habitat keeps the temperatures low with sprinklers all around the property and leverages on another new concept which is a hit among consumers today – glass windowpanes.

Through the large glass sheets, you can enjoy the view of birds pecking on the tree branches and fresh flowers blooming amidst a variety of flora.

And now, I come to my second favorite part of the resort, which is the swimming pool. A hollow sitting area made of stone is carved out as part of the pool area, which was my best spot, followed by the hammocks.

This was where I read, had my two cups of coffee, binged on food and relaxed for the most part…

This time of the year is off season, so we managed to escape noise and large crowds. That’s why we were in the common pool for over 3 straight hours!

All said and done, the price factor for any getaway is the first thing you consider.

For me, this destination was a complete paisa vasool. In the off season, the resort is moderately priced at 6,000 bucks a night per cottage including lunch, dinner, evening tea and breakfast. Not to miss the complimentary foot massage!

In peak season, these rates can go up to 15,000 bucks a night.

When you are here with friends and family, you can explore in-house options like volleyball, billiards, or an elephant safari nearby at Hathi Gaon.

Like no resort or restaurant is complete without a mention about the service, no Review is either. The staff here is very cooperative and when we were rewarding them for their exceptional service at the time of checkout, they refused to accept Tips, reiterating that they strongly believe in a No-Tip policy. Kudos to that!

If your summer retreat is still pending, you know where to go next. So, wait no more and book right away at lohagarhresort.in.

Room Tip: Take Cottage No. 2 or 3 - they have the best private pools
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank NehaPKashyap
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
Lebua Resort Jaipur
The Tree House Resort
The Tree House Resort
#6 of 395 in Jaipur
Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur

Been to Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur? Share your experiences!