“paradise on earth”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kookas
Sesimbra, Portugal
“paradise on earth”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

paradise on earth, just a wonder place with wonderful staf, very good food, full of wild beauty, clean and organized, full of magical nooks decorated beautifully.
I and my wife were very well received

Room Tip: the tree house, simply wonderful
3 Thank davidjorge2014
LohagarhFortResort, at Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur, responded to this review, 20 November 2014
Hi Vanisa, how are you? It's very nice to hear you found our resort a great place to be in touch with nature and that you had a memorable experience.Our aim it's exactly provide our guests a amazing experience with nature, so they can feel relax and enjoy all the activities.

Thank you for writing this positive feedback, your opinion it's very important for us. I look forward to host you again in a near future.

Warm Regards,
Fernanda Belk
D.M. Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The property is breathtaking, meticulously landscaped, and replete with an array of stunning sculptures, koi ponds, gravity edge pools, ponds, and perfectly manicured lawns.It was great to have the peace and quiet around us which we rarely experienced in India although that meant we were a taxi drive from the main sights.
Pleasant staff provided professional service at all times of the day. Awesome food. No words to describe the amazing property.
The cottage captures the romance and splendor of a royal era. Our rooms open on to private swimming pool and private spa with exquisite views of nature. The perfection of the service and friendliness of the staff makes this resort a wonderful place to stay.
A wonderful spa resort about 30 minutes outside Jaipur. We were a little concerned at first as the road to the hotel is terrible and the signs amateurish. But the hotel is fantastic and the villas stunning and spacious. Each villa has a private garden, with outside hot tub and massage tables and inside they are luxurious.
we had a candle night dinner in the pool which was really memorable as i loved it too much.
A beautiful resort and we highly recommend it .We had a truly unforgettable experience staying at the resort. Will certainly love to come back again.

Room Tip: take cottage no.2 with a private pool..and u can also have a candle night dinner in pool.
3 Thank anjolina24
LohagarhFortResort, General Manager at Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest, Delighted to read your review on your recent visit at "LohaGarh Fort Resort". Noticing every minute concept of our hard work always strengthen us to create and develop out of league.
Resort manager Mr. Rajkumar convey me about your curiosity about the resort and spending a few hours to know about Resort's hypothesis.I am really happy to make "Candle Light In Pool Dinner" a memorable one, with your love one. As, such detailed review signs that you really enjoy your 3 night stay with us.
Thank you also for your kind words on our cuisine and service staff who looked after you while at the Resort.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon....

Regards,
Abhinav Yogi
Usa, Japan
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It is a must visit tourist spot in Jaipur. Do not give it a miss. good palace.This place was amazing, the architecture and views were breathtaking.I have travelled all around the world, however, if you need peace with class and the best hospitality, this is the place..I spent 2 days in this resort in May. It is a well maintained , beautiful eco resort with many artificially created lovely water bodies and plenty of greenery around .
We opted for the cottage with a private pool and the site of the fountains and water fall in the morning was beautiful. The cottage was nice and clean and the weather was also perfect.Our experience was really memorable and the hotel authority made it more beautiful by surprising us with nice breakfast, a flower bouquet .
Location:
Around 25-28km from Jaipur railway station it is on way to Delhi. Just follow the sign for Nature Resort and continue in the wild on the off beat track :).
ohh well !!! as the old said adage " first impression is the last impression " has been very well delivered to us till our check out.. I would recommend this resort for a get away from routine life. i got lost in the nature and i really enjoyed it..will come back again..soon.
for me this was a lifetime experience.
Love-lohagarh fort resort <3

Room Tip: i suggest cottage no.3 with a private pool.
3 Thank ShribhanNRI
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went to Loha garh Resort with big group ( 4 family with 7 child). Service was excellent, concept of resort is mind blowing. Just see how rock and wooden can be part of your bedroom. We book room with private pool, it like living with nature truly. Mr. Devender Sharma ( Manager) was very courteous and provided very good service.

Thanks Loha Garh for memorized stay. Recommend to others.

Room Tip: Ask in advance to get the pool fill with water. It takes time.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Praveenvats2014
Lohagarhfortresort, General Manager at Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We are delighted to know we have made your first impression of Lohagarh Fort Resort,Jaipur a lasting one! Your feedback means a lot to us and we thank you for taking the time to write back about your Lohagarh Fort Resort experience. I am glad to know that you were thoroughly impressed with settings of our resort i.e combination of wood and rock.Our aim is to take the guest much more closer to nature where he feels ultimate relax.
I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

Once again hearty thanks for recommendation; look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards,
Abhinav Yogi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hi, my name is Khyati. I am from Mumbai. I came here with my family and I was delighted with all the arrangements, facility I received here. We were lucky as we stayed in a cottage with a private pool which I feel was the best-est place to stay and it left a great impression on us!. The management and cleanliness was fabulous I must say. The food was delicious. And as compared to other resorts we visited before the staff here was very polite,amiable and helpful.The breakfast was better than I remembered, with fresh berries and even fresh fruits. Breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in Jaipur I have experienced. Fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, oranges, apples, and bananas) in addition to all the other hot and cold items. This stay was during several events in town and they handled groups well. Parking is adequate. What my siblings extremely loved was the pool area. Unlike other pools, the water was fresh and the view was magnificent. The most amazing part of this resort is it's greenery which I hardly observed in other places. All in all, my family had a astounding and spectacular stay and the best-est trip we experienced. We will be back to this place and I highly recommend to others when in the city.
Stayed: 31st May- 1st June

Room Tip: Stay in a cottage with a private pool which I feel is the bestest.
1 Thank khyati114
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Really awesome place it was,loved the surroundings it was very pleasent and fully nature sounded. The service of the staff was excellent. Game area,pool,and the folk dance was sumthing good to experience. We had fun spending time with the monkeys too. Really its worth of stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
2 Thank Gavudee
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were at the Lohagarh fort Resort a couple of weekend ago along with my wife and kid, and I must say I was super impressed with what we saw. We had read about it in a Ttipadvisor and decided to visit it. It was exactly what we needed an off the gird vacation with monkeys stealing our drinks and total pure natural living....

First time I had my breakfast at open dining area,beside the water fall.The food was very good.

We had done lots of fun at the pool and evening time pass away along with DJ.All staff are very helpfull and I want give the thanks to Mr.Vinay he given the good guidance about the resort & he has the great knowledge about how to handle the kids.

Room Tip: Take the cottege no.6 Bed made of wooden,its like leaving stem of tree.
2 Thank saurabh904
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
Lebua Resort Jaipur
The Tree House Resort
The Tree House Resort
#6 of 395 in Jaipur
Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur

Been to Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur? Share your experiences!