“Very nice, neds renovation in rooms !!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Meridien Jaipur

Le Meridien Jaipur
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Kookas
Oia
“Very nice, neds renovation in rooms !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2011

This is a very nice hotel, an old pallace, with an impressionable lobby.
Staff very friendly and excellent breakfast/dinner.
A small problem with service...very late to serv you in dinning room, sometimes they forget what you ask..
Its away from the center of Jaipur, but is quiet, with a nice swimming pool.
Rooms are clean, but need to renovate...
You need to have adaptors with you, they have not..

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank ifestiosantorini
ashwaninayar, General Manager at Le Meridien Jaipur, responded to this review, 13 July 2011
Warm regards,
Ashwani Nayar, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Breda, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2011

Wonderful staff, great food at the poolside, wonderful Ayurveda treatment Shirodhara, everyone should try this once! After visiting the beautiful Fort, the city, Palace of Winds and astrological park, it is a great place to relax at the pool.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bharati1974
ashwaninayar, General Manager at Le Meridien Jaipur, responded to this review, 29 April 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time for giving us the feedback. I am delighted to observe your positive comments which I would be sharing with our team as these are a great source of motivation for all of us. My team and I look forward to meet you in person on your next visit to the hotel. Please do give us a call, and we would be delighted to have you again with us. Once again, I wish to thank you for your encouraging feedback.
With warm regards,
Ashwani Nayar
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2011

Le Meridien Jaipur is just an average hotel and doesnt live up to the 5 star tag..We had taken a 2N/3D package to celebrate my bday in April 2010..The furniture in our room looked all worn out rather than antique..the drapes were torn..The hotel is huge and its ambience as a whole however was relaxing and beautiful..Loved the folk singers singing for our 3 year old when ever they were around us ..The food we had from restaurant "Capri" was again average...Service was also nothing great...Its in a remote area which is another drawback of the hotel..Was really disappointed by this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank lavender25_22
Dear Guest,
We thank you for patronizing Le Meridien Jaipur for your stay. It was indeed a pleasure having you with us and sharing your valuable comments regarding your experience at our hotel. We are delighted to learn that your stay at the hotel met your expectations and I would be sharing the positive comments with our team as it is a great source of motivation for us. Meanwhile I have also observed your comments and suggestions with regards to room interior and restaurant services. I have met with the concerned team members to initiate appropriate measures. My team and I look forward to meet you in person on your next visit to the hotel. Please do give us a call, and we would be delighted to have you again with us. Once again, I wish to thank you for your encouraging feedback, which is invaluable for us. Warm regards, Ashwani Nayar, General Manager
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2011

Nice place to stay if you are ok traveling the distance. The proximity to the Amber fort makes it the best place to be. A short drive of 15 mins takes you back in history to the fort.
The hotel is large, clean and very well maintained with its lawns and fountains outside makes it look like a mini palace courtyard.
Food is delicious specially the Indian cuisine made with local flavors. Room service was quick and efficient.
This was a quick city-break from Mumbai and we would have loved to stay longer however, time dint permit. As I would have loved to visit the Spa (Which I never miss in a hotel) however, the Spa Menu looked very inviting with various services.
The Coffee Shop was mostly deserted but the Service levels were good. The other restaurants and bar in the Hotel looked very well kept specially the one near the pool with the "Meena Bazaar" at night was very interesting.
The rooms are large and very spacious. We were happy with all the extra vacant space in the room for all the shopping done!!! You can deffy have more than 2 sleeping comfortably in 1 room. The sleep quality was great!!
Having read a few bad reviews about this hotel, I was a little skeptical about my stay.. But i can say, its a nice and comfortable place to be if you don't mind the distance which is a good 30-45mins drive from the airport on the Delhi-Agra Expressway.
It deffy gives you the "peace of mind"!!!!

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank wandering-thots
ashwaninayar, General Manager at Le Meridien Jaipur, responded to this review, 26 March 2011
Dear guest, We thank you for patronizing Le Meridien Jaipur for your stay. It was indeed a pleasure having you with us and sharing your valuable comments regarding your experience at our hotel. We are delighted to observe your positive comments which I would be sharing with our team as these are a great source of motivation for all of us. My team and I look forward to meet you in person on your next visit to the hotel. Please do give us a call, and we would be delighted to have you again with us.nce again, I wish to thank you for your encouraging feedback, which is invaluable for us. With warm regards, Ashwani Nayar
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2011

Good international standard hotel, with excellent rooms and bathroom size. Quitely located outside the town, far from the busy streets of Jaipur. Nice garden and pool area. Food was served buffet style but quite repetitive.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lalit7
ashwaninayar, General Manager at Le Meridien Jaipur, responded to this review, 22 March 2011
Dear Guest, Thank you for posting the review of your positive experience at Le Meridien Jaipur. It is a source of pride and motivation for our team to receive appreciation from our valuable guests. I have noted with concern your comments with regards to our buffet at restaurant, which was one of your off experience. It is our constant endeavor to exceed your expectations and to build a long-term relationship with valuable guest like yourself. I do hope that you will be able to put this one off experience deviation behind you and give us another opportunity to serve you. With regards, Ashwani Nayar
Delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2011

Enjoy Jaipur with this hotel and feel invited.
Staff was good and welcoming.
Food was very tasty. Continental and Indian food was served hot and fresh,
Good care for kids
Swimming pool is kept well.
Lot of space to move around.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
With warm regards,
Ashwani Nayar
Cornwall, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2011

We were upgraded to a cottage which was delightful but we were not given any service at all. No-one told us where the restaurant was or even where to take breakfast. We found half of the facilities were closed to residents as there seemed to be a private function going on. When we did find the restaurant, they seemed to be unable to take an order correctly or even tell us what was available. It was almost as though there was no-one in charge and the staff were trying to run the place without any management. We were very disappointed and it was by far the worst hotel service we experienced in our 16 day (7 hotel) tour of India.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your valuable comments regarding your experience at our hotel. I have noted your comments with regards to the hotel services, which did not meet your expectations. Whilst we always endeavour to provide a comfortable experience to our guests, sometimes when we hear of our shortcoming it becomes a matter of disappointment. However, let me assure you that we are addressing each issue with the highest concern as what happened in your case is not our usual and expected level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry. We do hope that you would be back to put this ‘one off’ incident behind and give us an opportunity to serve you again. Please feel free to get in touch with me and I would be delighted to be at your service. With warm regards, Ashwani Nayar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kookas
Fairmont Jaipur
Hilton Jaipur
#32 of 376 in Jaipur
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,190 reviews
Lohagarh Fort Resort Jaipur

Been to Le Meridien Jaipur? Share your experiences!