I stayed for two days from 17th to 19th Sept'13, overall property is good but as far as taste of food being served at restaurant if we consider it needs drastic improvement specially non veg, room service takes approximately 20-30 min which we cannot expect from a 5 star property like this. Not worth of spending such a huge amount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur India/Kookas