We stayed in Le Meridien on May 30-June 1st..Our complete mindset was to relax n enjoy within resort n not even to step out in hot weather..its so perfect to relax n spend time with each other. Me, my wife n son had a great time as it had all we wanted. We were warmly welcomed along with their special welcome drinks, and the Manager Mr. Siddharth welcomed very nicely. After that Mr Anuj Chaudhary assisted us to our Villa explaining about all amenities.We were upgraded to Villa as per availability and he was super courteous to move us to another villa with a big and well managed lawn, that was so nice. Food was really nice and staff was very prompt for room dining and other things. Our son was not eating well in dining hall, so even sending his proper bfast in room wasn't a problem with them. We requested for some special preparation for our son in dinner which was done in one request and exactly the way we make it at home. The madira Bar was also very nice and the guys- Sanjay and Munna were quite good in serving and extending their services. Mr Rahul was also good when we were booking our stay. Penguin club, gym room and game room were also good to spend time and enjoy. Other facilities like sona bath, steam bath and jacuzzi were also fine and staff over there was also very cooperative.
Overall stay experience was great, i would really love to travel with my family again in near future, even our son was so much happy to enjoy and stay there. A great place to relax, rejuvenate and spend time with family....and a special thanks to Anuj Kumar Chaudhary to really help us in making it memorable...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur India/Kookas