I was at the Le Meridien , Jaipur last week along with a few colleagues and what an amazing experience. The hotel is designed like a Rajasthani royal palace and has nice landscaped surroundings. If you take the highway from Delhi , it falls on the left just before you enter Jaipur ... so location wise its close enough to the city (40 mts by cab) but far away from all the hustle and bustle. Actually I would have loved to spend a couple of leisurely days within the hotel lazing away by the pool or walking the grounds ... maybe next time :)
Another highlight of our stay was the food , superb to say the least ! Since we went during the offseason (really smart thing to do !!) the hotel had few guests and lunch & dinner was a four course affair served on the table. The soups are yum and the choice of breads are just perfect with a nice mix of hard crusts and soft insides. Dessert looks and tastes amazing. Great work Chef. The main course is good but doesnt beat the soups.
Thr rooms are big and comfy with big bay windows and balconies to each room. Beds are comfortable and the shower area is designed superbly. Check out the photos ,, wont say more.
Really enjoyed the few days at the Le Meriden and the property is an excellent resort for a family vacation or with colleagues & friends.
One area the management can look to improve is the bar area which is on the 1st floor but seems quite neglected and different from the rest of the hotel. Something to work on !!
Would I come back again ?? ... Oh yes absolutely, for sure !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaipur boasts the most sumptuous, extravagant palaces in India. Le Méridien Jaipur too is an extravagantly regal hotel that pays homage to the grandeur of Indian architecture with peacock arches and gleaming white stone. Built upon resplendent acres of serene lush gardens with ambient water bodies, it features a world-class spa with massage and meditation rooms, two innovative restaurants and an award winning bar with an extensive collection of single malts and ‘wines of the world’, Le Cine a theatre seating 42 guests, the Art Corridor with frequent shows featuring masters and emerging artists, Penguin Club for young guests, outdoor and indoor games, spacious conference centre with state of the art facilities and magnificent banquet halls. The hotel has recently added a Presidential Suite covering 3500 sq ft and Nine Deluxe Suites offering 1500 sq ft of Limitless Luxury and served by exclusive butlers, private dining, dedicated lounge bar, a library and on call luxury sedans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Jaipur Le Meridien
- Meridien Jaipur
- Le Meridien Jaipur India/Kookas