You would love walking in the rain or running behind the ducks in the property while admiring the cloud covered hills around you.
Plus - The rooms are ROOMY
Minus - The property is a little jaded now and it shows
Food - Limited choices but still not a dampener.
A very decent VFM weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some Salient Features of the Resort are:· Located in Eco zone with a picturesque view of Aravali hills on N.H-8. · All the Three heritage forts namely, Amer Palace, Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort, are just 7 KM from our resort.· Spread over 15 acres of beautiful landscaping. The resort is perfect for short and long holidays as well as for meetings, conferences and get-togethers.· The hotel consists of 70 rooms (68 Royal Deluxe and 02 Gold Suite )· 2 Conference halls which can cater conference / parties ranging from 45 - 300 pax.· 02 restaurants of total 150 covers having well stocked bar having renowned brands of alcohols and spirits to quench the thirst. · Jim Corbett -open restaurant for theme parties. · Mughal garden spread over 9 acres with beautiful artistic landscaping & fountains.· Swimming pool designed to cater all age groups. Recreation room with Billiard, Cricket, Table Tennis, Chess, Cards and Carom Board etc.· For perfect rejuvenation for body, mind & soul, well designed health club and SPA with choices therapy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Gold Palace & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gold Palace And Resort
- The Gold Palace Hotel Jaipur
- The Gold Palace & Resort India/Kookas