Heritage Court Motor Lodge
US$144
US$121
US$113
Agoda.com
Bella Vista Motel Oamaru(Oamaru)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$117
US$111
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmotor lodgecourtyard restaurantbowling greensky moviessmelled freshone nightfriendly ladyspa bathby chancecomfortable bedgreat place to staycomfortable staywater pressurenight staythe main roadsouth islandgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

What an excellent experience.
Anybody that sleepover at this place should definitely try the restaurant onsite. That was one of the best meals ever. Do not know the chefs name but boy he is a hidden gem. Definitely worth going

Room Tip: Try the studio units
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Have stayed here on and off over the years and had several rooms. some are definitely better than others. first time in some years and not as impressed as once was.
it is now feeling dated. the room I got this time was lacking a table and a sofa which for me is a must. heater very noisy. restaurant had good food at a good price to also another positive for me. ice in the fridge. will only stay again if I can get the right room I used to get.
get the rooms up the back and up stairs or you will be listening to baths, showers and toilets all night .

Room Tip: up the back and up stairs
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Rooms remind me a bit of seventies décor and I don't mean in a negative way, just remind me of our family home(s) growing up.

Units are clean, beds really comfy, the two rooms I have been in both had softish beds which I found great.

There is a restaurant attached which I haven't tried yet but will endeavour to do so, very friendly at reception and I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Many thanks to the owners who accommodated us and our lovely dogs. Room is spacious, clean, complete. Backyard is big and so convenient for our dogs.
Good value for money.
Great choice for my business trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed here 2 nights, nothing fancy, bit dated, but all we required. Clean and tidy, quiet, parking outside room. Comfortable bed, good value. Friendly lady in office and cleaning lady. Sky television.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends