Gorgeous hotel near the bay. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom cottage which was perfect as we were there 8 days. Cottage included a full kitchen, dishwasher and laundry. Grounds of hotel were just stunning, with beautiful gardens and ponds. Hotel was very close to downtown Nelson and there were biking and jogging paths nearby. Bike rentals were available at a competitive price and the staff were superb, very attentive and provided some great recommendations for exploring both Nelson and Abel Tasman National Park. Would stay here again and highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers luxury boutique accommodation by the water in Nelson, New Zealand. Located only about five minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and 15 minutes drive to the city centre. Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers well-appointed accommodation for up to 215 guests in boutique hotel rooms, along with a range of self-contained apartment accommodation including one-bedroom studios, one-bedroom spa cottages and two-bedroom cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments Hotel Richmond
- Grand Accor Nelson Monaco