A tudor style motel on the outskirts of Nelson with very nice rooms (one bed apartments huge) well set out with kitchenette, large bathrooms and king beds. Cosy sitting room near reception if u want to read the paper and the breakfast was excellent and coffee very good. My friend stayed in a studio room in the main building an he agreed with other reviewers that they are very nice but quite small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers luxury boutique accommodation by the water in Nelson, New Zealand. Located only about five minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and 15 minutes drive to the city centre. Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers well-appointed accommodation for up to 215 guests in boutique hotel rooms, along with a range of self-contained apartment accommodation including one-bedroom studios, one-bedroom spa cottages and two-bedroom cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments Hotel Richmond
- Grand Accor Nelson Monaco