The studio room was lovely, with elegant décor, a big, comfortable bed and a great bathroom. The only real let-down was the sound-proofing - we could hear the TV in the room next door and a screaming child (also next door) woke us up in the middle of the night. If you have a car, the location is handy to the Wearable Arts museum and Broadgreen House and a fairly short drive into Nelson. It's not overly convenient for eating out - there are only a few restaurants in the area, and some of these were fully booked when we tried to reserve a table. It's worth planning ahead or making the trip into Nelson for meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers luxury boutique accommodation by the water in Nelson, New Zealand. Located only about five minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and 15 minutes drive to the city centre. Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers well-appointed accommodation for up to 215 guests in boutique hotel rooms, along with a range of self-contained apartment accommodation including one-bedroom studios, one-bedroom spa cottages and two-bedroom cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments Hotel Richmond
- Grand Accor Nelson Monaco