“Skywire experience”

Happy Valley Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience guided ATV 4 wheel quad bike tours; ride the world's only Skywire flying fox; play Paintball; enjoy a horse trek or ride in the amphibious Argo.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Disliked the fact that due to the rain - it got rained/flooded out we could not attempt this. Will have to go back one day.

1  Thank Debbie R

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Quad bike and flying fox tour: We did it as a group of four, two who haven't used quad bikes before. the guide, Phil, was really helpful and interesting. The tour was all what i liked. no faffing, just got on and did it.
It was safe, good valve and great fun. the views are stunning. generally good day out. would highly recommend it!!

1  Thank Irabaimatova
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a great afternoon at Happy Valley Adventures, the quad biking as a lot of fun along with amazing scenery. The zip wire was excellent, a lot of fun, very high up with the best views. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We noticed the sign off the main road when on our way to Nelson and decided to stop in and check it out on our way back.
We were very glad we did as we had an amazing ride on the Sky Wire.
There were 6 of us so after the long slow trek up the hillside to get to the Sky Wire four of us took our seat on the sky wire.
We were all padlocked in for safety (so he said).
I guess I can understand why as they don't want any idiots undoing their belts out in the canyon!
And then they set us on our way.....Wowow.
What an awesome ride, reaching up to nearly 90kms an hour going forward.
We then slowed down as it continued all the way to the end, at times the water dripping off leaves upon the treetops.
And then, of course, it was up to speed, but in reverse!!!
But, at no time was it scarey. It was a gentle and smooth ride with amazing scenery above the treetops.
Would thoroughly recommend it for a thrill/

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my quad bike tour through the natural forest. I was a passenger on the quad bike, so I got to take tons of pictures and videos. Then I did the skywire which was a blast too! I definitely recommend doing the quad bike tour and skywire! It was an experience I'll never forget!