“Amazing Service and Good Pricing”
Review of Nelson Day Spa

Nelson Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Nelson
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Nelson Beauty Therapy, Nail Care, Waxing, Eyelash Extension, Acrylic/Gel Nails, Tanning, Facial, Massage, Day Spa Package & Hairdressing Service. Nelson Day Spa invites you to indulge in the ultimate spa pampering experience. We offer luxurious private rooms for complete relaxation and well being.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I emailed and made a booking for my sister for some pampering time while we are in Nelson for the Christmas holiday. They were quick with replying to my booking and were very friendly. They follow up with an email one week prior to our arrival, which I think its a great service.

When we arrived at Nelson Dy Spa my sister and I were greeted with a smile and even though they had people lined up at the reception the staff still took her time with adding extra treatments to our booking. We had a full body massage, facial, pedicure, manicure then a hair cut, colour and styles all this for under $300 what a bargain. We are very happy with our service and would highly recommend this salon to everyone. Thank you Nelson Day Spa! We know you will do very well and wish the best for your Salon. We will visit you the next coming year.

Anna carlton ;)