A beautiful spot with fantastic accommodation options. We stayed in the two storey house and loved waking up to the magnificent views from our bed...even with the wet weather it was very romantic.
The outdoor fire is perfect to cuddle up in front of with a glass of wine.
Great service in that there was no one staying in the other house so we were able to use the outdoor pool and spa area - very cool for swimming in at night with the night lighting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles Nest is a multi award winning retreat overlooking the spectacular Bay of Islands. The 75 acre estate offers five world class luxury villas. Each offering; private heated infinity edge lap pool (excl First Light Villa), jacuzzi, air conditioning, home theater system. Talented chefs prepare cuisine featuring regional delicacies matched with New Zealand wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eagles Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagles Nest Hotel Russell
- Eagles Nest Russell, New Zealand - Bay Of Islands