Le plus vieil hotel de la NZ. La restauration et le bar sont au TOP. Tant dans l'ambiance (déco...) qu'au niveau du service et du repas (un bémol sur le breakfast). Le fish and chips = INCONTOURNABLE Les chambres sont tout à fait correctes mais l'eau de la douche peine à garder sa t°C régulière. Une vue de rêve sur la bay of island.
The oldest hotel in NZ. Catering and bar are awsome. Both in the atmosphere (déco. ..) at the level of service and meals (a damper on the breakfast). The fish and chips = GREAT ! Rooms are quite correct but the water in the shower just to keep his t ° C regularly. A wonderful view of the bay of island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Duke of Marlborough has been Refreshing Rascals and Reprobates since 1827 and holds New Zealand’s first liquor license. The Duke, as it is affectionately known is located on the waterfront in the picturesque village of Russell in the stunning Bay of Islands and is a great place to recharge the batteries, catch up with friends or simply enjoy the moment. With easy access to an exciting array of activities or sipping a glass of wine on our balcony there is plenty to see or do. There are three levels of accommodation our newly refurbished waterfront rooms with views across the water to Waitangi Treaty grounds and Paihia, bigger family rooms when you need extra space or our convenient standard rooms. All rooms have their own en-suites, Sky TV, wifi accessibility and tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary continental breakfast is served to guests in the morning. With an award winning chef and restaurant manager the restaurant at The Duke focuses on a menu packed with fresh seasonal Northland produce. The bar has an extensive list of New Zealand wines and beers – something for everyone to enjoy while watching the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Duke of Marlborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duke Of Marlborough Russell
- Duke Of Marlborough Hotel Russell, New Zealand - Bay Of Islands