We stayed here, a group of three couples, on a tramping (hiking) holiday. We took a 3 bedroom cottage (Number 13).
The cottage was perfect for our needs, having 3 bedrooms all with queen or king beds and 3 full bathrooms. Also a fully equipped laundry which was useful for us. Great kitchen and living area, plenty of room.
A very short stroll to town with its eateries.
Our only complaint was that the floor seemed to have slumped to one corner! It didn't really impact on our stay though.
We would definitely stay here again on future visits to Russell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands