This review is a little late but I thought better late than never....We stayed at the Russell Cottages in January 2014. There were 2 families and we stayed in the 4 bedroom cottage which was perfect for us. It was clean, well appointed, service was great and central to everything in Russel...which I need to add is a beautiful seaside town!! The only drawback was no airconditioning and it was hot while we were there making the upstairs bedrooms quite stuffy and hot. I would also like to see a top sheet over the doona / blanket but that is just a personal hygiene thing with me....Or a doona cover to cover the duvet / doona. But a great place to stay and a really wonderful find!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands