“Scary hedge maze” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Scary hedge maze”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a large maze, best done at night. Bring a torch or they'll charge you for one.

Pros: unique experience. My wife and I get very excited about doing mazes, but had never done one at night, and certainly not one that tried to spook you. My wife got pretty scared. My advice is to go with someone who gets easily scared - it's highly entertaining.

Cons: Not sure I liked the raw meat. I think they'll get rid of it in future. Torches are overpriced as well and you can't rent them.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank shaya m

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fright night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

We go to the corn evil maze at least once every year. We love how they change the theme and the maze. The actors are great, always very scary! Nothing quite like the adrenaline rush you get from running screaming through a maze of corn.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Marty W
Auckland Region, New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A fun afternoon out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

We were trying to find something different to do in the Hawkes bay and stumbled upon this gem!
We started with the mini golf course, which had an amazing kiwi theme. Lots of different challenges along the way, the first being the corn Cobb club and bouncy ball on a grass course! It kept us well entertained.
We then did the maze which was a lot more difficult than I had anticipated! But good fun. Thankfully they had music on so it wasn't just silence and a lot of corn!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank missmcleay
Hamilton, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Our children were a little too short on concentration to try out the maze, but all the other activities there were GREAT. We still managed to spend over an hour there. I love all the old fashioned fun that was available. And the imagination with the golf course was superb!

Visited March 2013
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Corn Evil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Laughter watching your husband and adult kids get a fright! Very professional evening. You have to go!!

Visited January 2013