“Great Friendly Staff”

No.5 Cafe & Larder
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Next to Golflands.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This place is a real find. The staff are very friendly and couldn't do enough to help me with my group of 15. The conference room next door is fully equipped with OH Projector and a heat pump with plenty of space. I’ll definitely be using this place again. Loads of parking available. Our lunch was very punctual and everybody really enjoyed their meals. Great work guys keep it up.

• Visited June 2012

Aberdeen, Scotland
“A great place to meet and greet friends”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I went to No5 Cafe and Larder in April 2012 whilst on holiday in New Zealand. The atmostphere was very welcoming, with a smile from the staff and smells of good food. There are areas for the children to play safely which is ideal for families too. There's an extensive menu which tempted all our palates and the food was beautifully prepared and very tasty.
We wandered through the Larder which has some lovely unusual gifts. This is a gem of a place for people to meet for coffee and/or food.
The staff were cheery and helpful, all in all I can't recommend it enough.

• Visited April 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly family atmosphere.”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I went to No5 for lunch with my family and friends. The lunch we had was fantastic. I had the Eggs Benedict with bacon which was really superb. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful with the menu. The kids loved the pancakes. Great coffee. The kids were able to play mini golf after we ate. Would highly recommend if you are visiting Hawkes Bay.

• Visited February 2012