“Great Golf Course”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Golflands Golf Course
Reviewed 7 January 2013

A nice green to visit for 9 or 18 holes. I go there once a month and hit a bucket of balls then do 9 holes. Just for fun, but I like to own my own clubs and they often have deals on the clubs in the club house shop. And the owner always recognises me and says hello.

There are newer reviews for Golflands Golf Course

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

A fun, cheap and cheerful 9 hole golf course.

Staff at the club were very friendly and welcoming. The food at the cafe was great.

Would highly recommend for someone looking to give golf a try.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Can hire golf cart and clubs love this place. Don't have to take my golf clubs when I go to Hastings.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

we just did the bucket of balls in the Toff area, then did the latte after. good value for the money

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I enjoyed the cafe and the golf pro it is handy to Hastings and has a pleasant course.