“FANTASTIC!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2013

First visit here and was VERY IMPRESSED! Setting/presentation/friendly service. Can not fault. The food presentation and taste excelled!! A great place for both groups or that intermit setting for a romatic evening. Loved it and can not recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husand and I and friends visited the Thai Orchid.We had come up from Wgtn to the Mission Concert and we were staying in Hastings. We certainly chose a great restaurant. The food was tasty, delicious, and presented beautifully. The staff were exceptionally friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening we will certainly be back when we revisit Hastings.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I have visited Thai Orchid on several occasions - whenever we're in Hawke's Bay. We've found the staff to be friendly and helpful, and the food delicious. They even made my husband a korma that wasn't on the menu! The restaurant is beautifully decorated and authentic, making for a very pleasant dining experience. They also have a takeaway menu available. Highly recommended.