“Great value, friendly staff.”
Review of Hotel Os de Civis

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Os de Civis
Hotel Os de Civis
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Os de Civis
Cahors, France
“Great value, friendly staff.”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We went to this hotel on a walking trip with 27 other people. The walking was excellent and the hotel was great. Incredibly good value.The rooms were large and clean and ours had a fabulous view.(and wi-fi) They seem to cater for large coach groups of elderly french people so don't expect a quiet lunch time. We had a birthday 'party' whilst we were there, with a cake and dancing.I would recommend it if you were looking for a base to go walking with friends for a few days.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the village not the car park
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Every time I go to Andorra to ski, I visit this restaurant.
The last time I visited it was the first day of our skiing holidays, with some friends. One of the friends and myself are known to be big eaters. He barely managed to finish the lunch menu, and I couldn't manage it!

The menu consists of 3 generous courses plus desserts, any of the courses could be perfectly a main and you would be quite full. We arrived there at around 2.30pm and didn't leave the restaurant until around 6pm.

To wait for the starter, they brought some toasts, garlic, tomato, olive oil and "embutido", which, itself, could have perfectly been a course.

Three of us ordered a soup as first dish: they brought as an enormous soup serving pan, which had at least 2 or 3 servings each. It was a filling soup made of vegetables and meat that had been boiling for hours, it was amazing, and we managed to finish it.

The second course was a "trinxat de la cerdanya", which is a filling boiled potato and cabbage dish, pan fried with pork belly, very good and nice big portion.

I can say at this point we were already quite full, when the main came: it was a big boar hotpot, which was amazing.

I don't remember exactly what I had as dessert, but I think it must have been something light, like a lemon "sorbet", as I was very full.

Afterwards, we almost couldn't move, so we went to the sofas by the big fireplace and had the coffes and the table talk there. We finished at around 6pm, where we were ready to start moving again, take the cars and go to the hotel near the slopes for a good sleep before the skiing session of the next day.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
#1 of 35 in Andorra la Vella
Hotel Acta Arthotel
Hotel Acta Arthotel
#3 of 35 in Andorra la Vella

Been to Hotel Os de Civis? Share your experiences!