“Amazing”
Review of Home Farm

Home Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Batcombe
Home Farm
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I just visited Batcome and had a really lovely stay at the Home Farm B&B. They were really welcoming and the breakfast was delicious it was all fresh and local organic food which was really fab!. Im planing to go back next summer with my mum. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Families
Couples
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

For my much long anticipated return to Batcombe, I decided to check into one of the village's B&Bs and Oh boy! Was I in for a treat! From the very moment I arrived, I was blown away by the kind and warming hospitality I received. I was made to feel instantly welcome, which in turn gave great optimism for a what was to follow. The room was spacious, light and airy, with a lovely view across the front of the house overlooking the family pet sheep. It suited for a lovely relaxing stay. Breakfast in the mornings were 5* and I was catered to my every dietary need. Most defiantly 'up to standard'!
What I must mention once more, is just how fantastic the Frederick family are at hosting. Nothing was ever too much bother.
Great people, great house, great stay...I just wish I could have stayed forever!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Laurie F

Been to Home Farm? Share your experiences!