“Had a wonderful adventure and felt safe and confident the entire time!”

Issys Tours Costa Rica
and up
Half-Day Sport Fishing in the Papagayo Gulf
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Sardinal
More attraction details
Owner description: Official Liberia Airport Transfer and Tour Operator in Guanacaste and Papagayo Gulf Costa Rica. Through years of experience we have always maintained that the key to our success is providing private and customized tours and transfers in Guanacaste and all our beautiful country so that each customer or family may have the tour conducted at their own pace, thereby ensuring the best time possible.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had a wonderful adventure and felt safe and confident the entire time!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My friends and I chose Issys because of the great recommendations that were found here. It was amazing. Our first trip was the Mega Combo tour with Luis. We had an amazing day- horseback riding, spa, fantastic water slide, and finished with zip lining. I would highly recommend this tour- it was a day jam packed with fun adventures and fantastic people. The trip was perfected by our guide Luis. He couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. He told us we would have an amazing day and he was right. He also told us he would "be our personal paparazzi" He wasn't kidding! He stayed with us the entire day- taking pictures while on the trail with horses, a video of us both on the water slide and zip lining. The day was made so much easier because he knew everyone and he was more than happy to translate for us and show us all of the best spots. Once we finished our trip at Buena Vista- he offered to take us to Coco Beach or to stop at the festival we saw in town. We took him up on the festival- not only did he pay the entrance fee for us, BUT he waited for us (he offered to walk around with us but we thought he could use a break from us) for over an hour! All in all it was the best excursion ever! If you are considering a trip in Costa Rica then you have to book with Issys and make sure to request Luis!! I feel like I have a new Costa Rican friend!

2 Thank Shelby Q
Christian M, Public Relations Manager at Issys Tours Costa Rica, responded to this review, 30 November 2014
Dear Customer!

Thank you for posting your comments, this is a great review and we are happy to know that you had a great time with Luis and Issys Tours.

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My experience with the guys from issys tours was amazing! I just returned from a
5 day trip to guanacaste and while there I did 2 excursions with issys tours.
Chris was awesome in getting back to me to schedule our tours and always prompt
in answering the questions I had. He even was able to book me on a last minute
tour I scheduled while in Costa Rica. We did the atv tour with Carlos. Carlos
was on time and kept us laughing. The next day we spent about 12 hours with Luis
for the hacienda guachipelin combo tour. Luis was awesome!!!!!! We started our
day super early with Luis and were unable to eat breakfast at our hotel so Luis
stopped so we could pick up a few snacks on the way and also took us to an ATM.
The entire day Luis was always attentive to our needs, taking pictures for us and providing us with water and drinks from his cooler which was much appreciated because of all the
activities we were doing in very hot weather. Luis was always checking on us to
make sure we were comfortable and having a great time. He even stopped on our
way back to the hotel so we could once again grab food after our long, event
filled day. By the end of they day Luis felt like family, we called him our
Costa Rican uncle.There truly is a difference when you book with these guys!
I've booked a lot of tour guide companies and most just drop you off and kick
back while the guides at your activities take over- but these guys really make
you feel like VIPs. The days I spent with issys tours were the best days of our
vacation. Highly recommended. Pura vida!

1 Thank Haseena T
Christian M, Public Relations Manager at Issys Tours Costa Rica, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Hi Haseena,

Thank you for this lovely comment! We like it a lot.... hope to see you again in the future!

Sincerely
Issys´s staff!
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Tours- Fantastic Guide”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My friend and I were just in Costa Rica for short trip. We booked two tours through Issys because of the great reviews we found here. We were not at all disappointed. Our first trip was the Mega Combo tour with Luis. We had an amazing day- horseback riding, spa, fantastic water slide, and finished with zip lining. I would highly recommend this tour- it was a day jam packed with fun adventures and fantastic people. The trip was perfected by our guide Luis. He couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. He told us we would have an amazing day and he was right. He also told us he would "be our personal paparazzi" He wasn't kidding! He stayed with us the entire day- taking pictures while on the trail with horses, a video of us both on the water slide and zip lining. The day was made so much easier because he knew everyone and he was more than happy to translate for us and show us all of the best spots. Once we finished our trip at Buena Vista- he offered to take us to Coco Beach or to stop at the festival we saw in town. We took him up on the festival- not only did he pay the entrance fee for us, BUT he waited for us (he offered to walk around with us but we thought he could use a break from us) for over an hour! All in all it was the best excursion ever! If you are considering a trip in Costa Rica then you have to book with Issys and make sure to request Luis!! I feel like I have a new Costa Rican friend!

1 Thank Adrienne E
Christian M, Public Relations Manager at Issys Tours Costa Rica, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Hi Adrienne,

Happy to know that you had a great time with us. You received exactly what you have read in previous comments...... Thanks!
Yorba linda
“Very professional and friendly, good value”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family and I used Issys for airport transfers and a rafting adventure. Chris was super responsive answering all our questions before we arrived. Carlos picked us up on time and was very friendly, telling us about the culture, geography, etc. he was great with our kids too! He even stopped at the store so we could buy some groceries. I would strongly recommend them to all!!

Hi Palmer Family!

Thank you again! This is an amazing gift for us... much appreciated!
Yorba Linda, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the most memorable family experiences!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Carlos was amazing, we had him for our airport transfers and rafting tour. So personable, kind and obviously loves his job!! Thanks Carlitos!!

1 Thank kbpalmer
Hi Palmer Family!

Thank you very much... you are still here in Costa Rica and already took the time to contribute with a review... priceless gift, thank you!