“Lovely spot for relaxing and swiming”
Review of Maguk Gorge

US$561.57*
3-Day 4WD Small-Group Litchfield and Kakadu Camping Adventure
US$896.95*
and up
3-Day Kakadu National Park and Litchfield National Park Camping Tour from Darwin
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Lovely spot for relaxing and swiming - we really enjoyed the time there with Kakadu Dreams and Mark as our guide. He showed us the secret caves... thx...

4  Thank Kubaner23

Reviewed 10 September 2013

serenity clear water and wonderful weather.
It was a bit of hike, not really long, but then again, I'm not that fit.

1  Thank WhiterabbitA
Reviewed 9 September 2013

it's been an amazing experience...that touched me in so many ways...the energy, the spirituality, the rawness, the warmth, the people and the land. I'm blown away, yet again!
Twin falls is a rough ride to get there, but well worth it, its probably the most spiritial and majestic. Jim Jim, great for the swim, as you can't at twin falls due to indigenous wishes. Ubirr is amazing for the art and the views. anabangbang billabong was stunning, and quiet, you could soak in the energy. Gunlong falls is great for the family. For those without kids, make sure you get up the top, it's a steep climb but the water pools and view up the top are worth it. The whole place was one of the most amazing experiences... An absolute must!!!

4  Thank Lynda H
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The drive in was pretty easy, sandy if anything. We didn't use 4wd. We travelled with our 4 year old son and 14month old daughter, who my husband carried on the trek. The walk up to the top was sometimes rocky and tough for our 4 year old but with a little help in a few areas he made it quite comfortably. When we arrived at the rock holes we swam and cooled down, it was amazing. I highly recommend this location. There were very few travellers this time of year so not crowded. The most beautiful location and a must do when in this region!

4  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Not easy to get to, the road can be a little challenging if you are not an experience 4WD, which I am not. But the walk is well work it, and the water is so clear you feel like you can almost reach in and pull the fish out. The falls are lovely and I wish I could have found the magic access point to the top of the water fall.

1  Thank heart_to_heart66