“Horse riding and bush tucker with a local Warumungu man and experienced stockman”
Review of Kelly's Ranch

Kelly's Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: At Kelly's Ranch you can go on a bush tucker trail ride on horse back with Jerry Kelly a local Warramungu Aboriginal man who has spent years working on cattle stations and now operates his own horse riding business in Tennant Creek.Jerry loves teaching horse riding skills, has a passion for talking about the old days and a drover's life, can show you where to find bush tucker and loves to take people out trail riding through the local area. Suitable for beginners as well as more experienced riders. Riding lessons also available.
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I thought I was just going for a horse ride, but what I got was the brilliant experience of riding in the in the company of a true blue local personality - traditional owner and experienced stockman -across the Barkly Tablelands having native plants pointed out that my western eye was blind to!
I wrote a blog post about it if you want to see more photos and hear more about my experience :) http://bit.ly/18Irf4J

5  Thank JourneyJottings