I statek there for one night driving from Darwin to Uluru. Room was ok, nothing special though.
There's one think worth mentioning that relates to the whole town, but also to the motel. Everything closes down pretty early there, so bring your own supplies if you plan to arrive in the evening. If not for the friendly owners of Chinese Take Away in the main street, we would be starving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 11 sprawling acres, the Eldorado Motor Inn offers 78 airconditioned rooms. We have rooms to accomodate 1 person through to 5 people all ensuited with colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and ironing facilities. Wireless internet is also available all rooms. With a huge 120 seat licensed restaurant and alfresco area serving Chinese and steak menu you are sure to enjoy a fantastic meal here. At the Eldorado Motor Inn, we endeavour to make your stay as comfortable as can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eldorado Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorado Hotel Tennant Creek
- Eldorado Motel Tennant Creek