We are pretty frugal travelers, so going to Buenaventura was a treat. My husband found out what we were paying on the drive from Panama, and almost stopped speaking to me. However, thanks to our membership in the Leading Hotels of the World (which I joined specifically for this trip) we were given a marvelous room on the 3rd floor and breakfast was included. This hotel is first class. However, we didn't feel like we were being charged for every little thing, which is so typical in this level of hotel. No tipping (except we did add to the breakfast ticket) and business office use was free (for printing our boarding passes). We saved money by filling up at breakfast and eating out at the pool. Favorite activity: horseback riding on the beach, coordinated through the hotel. Husband agreed on return drive: worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, The BuenaventuraHotel is a luxury destination resort member of Autograph Collection. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara