The facilities have the making of a great resort. Your a good 2 hours from Panama City and the attractions are driveable if you have a car and willing to take day trips.We rented a car at the airport from Dollar Rent a Car and put 500miles on the vehicle visting Gamboa Rain Forest;Panama Canal; Coronado;Penome;Farollon;Fiesta Casino
The side trips were great but would not have been needed if the Resort had more sgheduled activities.
Golf $135 plus $45 rental clubs to play in 95 degree heat and 10-15 mile wind on and average resort course
Two yoga classes for the 8days I was there
In comparison to other JW this fell short--More yoga classes/aerobics/water aerobic/nature walk
Discounted Golf for Guest/Afternoon play .
The personnel at the Resort were very Nice
Conciege Daniel Gomez was exceptionally helpful
The food and waite staff were very good/Ocassionally you encounted someone that could not understand you and they would get a co-worker to assit.
This gated resort with single family homes/villas/and condos has a great potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, Bristol Buenaventura is a luxury oceanfront destination resort and a member of Leading Hotels of the World. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara