My husband and I stayed 3 nights in July after visiting the Panama Canal. It was well worth the 2 hour drive to get to this beautiful property. We were glad we hired a taxi since it ended up being a bit tricky to find. Also, it was nice to relax and enjoy the scenic drive. It is their off-season but we had 3 perfect weather days and no crowd. Pools galore to choose from. Including an adult only pool which worked for us since we were traveling without our kids. The hotel is ocean close and not ocean front, but the ocean front beach club is a very short walk. They have lush landscaping, beautiful views, and friendly staff. Our room was large, clean, well decorated and comfortable. The food was good, plenty of choices and reasonably priced. There was some renovation going on around the beach club pool area, which was a minor inconvenience, aside from that we absolutely loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, Bristol Buenaventura is a luxury oceanfront destination resort and a member of Leading Hotels of the World. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara