“Pizza is tasty”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Arrowtown
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Arrowtown Bakery is located on the corner of Buckingham and Berkshire streets. The bakery is WORLD famous for its pies!, as well as providing loads of delicious bakery goods; with a cafe attached providing an a la carte menu, cabinet food, ample outside seating and great coffee.
Taipei, Taiwan
“Pizza is tasty”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

It's a small bakery in a street corner, with friendly manners of the staff. We bought a small pizza while visiting Arrowtown as a snack, and we found that it's amazing, not only cheap but very delicious. Recommend everyone who come here.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try a pie”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I ended up eating here three times as a kiwi I love a good pie and they certainly can serve good ones. The steak and mushroom was my favourite followed by the venison. I recommend eating in as the gravy is so rich I though it would be a struggle without a knife and fork. The chips are a genorous sieving size and fed the family and they were good quality too.

Visited October 2013
Vernon, Connecticut
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My family had lunch here, and it was great. I had a pie, and it was extremely tasty My wife and son had other items on the menu, and we all agreed the food was delicious. Great variety, and we all finished with bakery selections. Good prices, superb, fresh food, served quickly with a friendly staff. Highly recommend. Fueled us up after seeing Arrowtown.

• Visited September 2013
“Great pies”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

After a walk along the river a group of us stopped for pies for lunch. Yummy fillings and variety- the venison and lamb& mint getting great reviews.
Tasty with crisp pastry!

Visited September 2013
Gympie, Australia
“Once is never enough!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We visited The Arrowtown Bakery three or four times, driving twice from Queenstown! The first pies we ordered were the, steak, bacon and cheese, the venison, lamb and for me a vege pie. My vegetarian pie was delicious. My husband and sister-in-law loved their s,b&c pies so much they ordered seconds (much to my disgust). I do not eat meat so I can not comment on the taste of the however, for my husband to insist we drive the 20 mins to Arrowtown, twice, they must have been impressive!

• Visited August 2013