Shades of Arrowtown
US$235
Purple House(Arrowtown)
US$81
US$68
Settlers Cottage Motel(Arrowtown)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$97
Agoda.com
Arrowtown Holiday Park(Arrowtown)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$60
Arrowtown Lodge(Arrowtown)
  • Pool
All reviewslawns and gardenshigh quality furnishingsgreat locationawesome motelstudio unitshort strollsuper closehelpful ownersa stones throwclose to townsmaller roomin easy walking distanceplace to staycoffee plungerlarge bedwonderful hostselectric blankets
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

A lovely place to stay and very convenient to town. We had a king size bed in our room, kitchenette and shower over a spa bath so everything we needed. Walked to town for an evening meal and brunch in the morning although there is an in room breakfast option. Very friendly and welcoming owners. The only downside is that you can hear people in the room next door.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lorica H, Owner at Shades of Arrowtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, we are sorry that you could hear noise from the next room but unfortunately we can not control the amount of noise from other people. Hoping that this will not stop you from visiting us again in the future.
Thanks Lorica

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We stayed at Shades on the recommendation of a fellow traveller and what a treat it was..lovely cottages in nice gardens next to a lovely park and the village. The owners were friendly and very helpful.. It was so nice that we stayed 3 nights. I would recommend Arrowtown and Shades as an alternative to Queenstown (20 mins away). The village is a standout.. It is like going back in time.. Great restaurants and a couple of pubs and a great mix of shops.

Room Tip: There is a selection of units available depending on your requirements.. Disabled facilities available .
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lorica H, Owner at Shades of Arrowtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you for spending the time to review us, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we hopefully may see you again in the future.

Lorica

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had a lovely stay. Nicely refurbished cottages, comfortable, cosy and clean! Couldn't get much closer to town than there. Lorica and hubby very friendly and were great hosts and went the extra mile for sure in looking after me. Had the most relaxing, fun time ever. Great value for money. Fantastic service. The bed was better than mine at home. I didn't want to leave and was hoping I would get snowed in so I could stay longer. Keep up the great work guys. See you next year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Lorica H, Manager at Shades of Arrowtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for reviewing us, I enjoyed meeting and talking with you, I look forward to seeing you again in March, I will have your unit no 9 all sorted for you just let me know your dates.

Merry Christmas
Lorica

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was travelling with my 92 year old Grandfather and required a unit with seperate rooms. We had a lovely stay at your motel, it was very comfortable and the hosts were fantastic. Short stroll to the main street of Arrowtown and all the amenities. Will be back one day and will certainly tell all my friends to stay next time they are in Arrowtown

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Hi Alison,
Thank you for spending the time to review us, I was lovely to get to know you a little and I really look forward to seeing you again.
Cheers Lorica

Reviewed 31 October 2013

There were many things I enjoyed about my stay at Shades of Arrowtown. One was the proximity to the village, another was the cleanliness of my accommodation, the warm welcome from Lorica and the delightful grounds. I'm fussy about where I stay and I will definitely stay again next time I am in Arrowtown.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bethmackay

Hi Beth,
Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and yes Tom does a great job with the grounds, Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Tom and Lorica