We spent 22 days in New Zealand (Both Islands) and when I think of New Zealand over the years, I will think of Millbrook Resort. Our room was spacious - we had a walk-in closet! There was a nice sitting area and a balcony with a spacacular view. I wish I had a chance to play the golf course, but we were on a tour and did not have time. The food and service was very good. We had no problems with the WIFI, however ot was free for only a half hour - I would think a resort of this caliber would provide it for free on an unlimited basis.
We had nice breakfasts and dinner at the resor once. We stayed for three nights and wished we could stay longer. We used the shuttle to Queenstown,but reservations are required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star resort encompasses 160 rooms, offering a variety of luxurious studios and suites, two bedroom villas, two, three and four bedroom cottages, and Fairway Homes, all designed to capture the history of the resort, the surrounding views of the golf course and mountains, and with complete privacy in mind. Millbrook Resort sets the standard for romantic getaways, golfing holidays and relaxing retreats – with a round of golf, lunch at the Hole In One cafe, a signature massage, and an evening at the award winning Millhouse Restaurant or Japanese inspired Kobe Cuisine, just one of the many ways to spend a day at Millbrook Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown