“Jonesys Breakfast”
Review of Jonesys Restaurant and bar - CLOSED

Jonesys Restaurant and bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant is listed in trip advisor as The Willows, Arrowtown but it has changed its name
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Superb Breakfast, & FREE wifi. Very friendly staff who served us well. Eating outdoors always does it for me

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Enjoyed breakfast outside on Boxing Day. Served by owners. Great coffee and enjoyed my French Toast.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stopped here for a late breakfast (available til midday) and oth had eggs benedict -o e with salom and one with bacon. Very generous with the salmon, bacon and hollandaise - nice runny eggs too. Lovely soft toast to sop up the delicious sauce.

Because they are truly Southern and award-winning, we (I) had to have acheese roll - I was not disappointed!! Massive cheese roll - like a rolled up, grilled rarebit it was worth the feeling like I was about to explode! Went there the next day to meet friends and it took serious willpower not to order another one withmy coffee!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

My expectations weren't that high given the reviews I had read but we had a great meal here. It's pub type food which was all fresh and tasty and reasonably priced as was the bottle of wine we had. There's also nothing wrong with the coffee. They use piazzo d'or beans which are good. Our waitress was friendly. She made a mistake with our wine order but realised immediately and replaced it. We'd go back again so don't believe some of the past reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The place was virtually empty when we arrived and we were greeted with a sort of polite disinterest. Our order was taken and the starter course arrived pretty quickly and was fine. Mains arrived and my wife's special (pork roast) had a large piece of what looked like potato but was black pretty much all through. We asked the waitress who didn't know what it was meant to be - worrying. She went off to ask the chef, who apparently "thought it might be kumara" (but never came to look) and insisted that it was OK. Didn't look that way to my wife!

The rest of the food tasted OK but the dodgy potato/kumara/whatever didn't sit well with us. Staff should know what they are serving, and chefs should take customer's complaints seriously.