“Best Salads in New Zealand” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of A Taste of Gibbston Valley

A Taste of Gibbston Valley
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Arrowtown
Cuisines: New Zealand, European, Wine Bar
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Visit our wine tasting room in historic Arrowtown. Stop in for a wine tasting and try our range of Gibbston Valley Wines.
“Best Salads in New Zealand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My partner and I visited Arrowtown during the Autumn festival and had a great lunch at the Gibbston Valley restaurant. I had the chefs salad and my partner had the salmon. Everything was so fresh, well prepared and well presented. It really made our trip great as it was just one day. I was pleasantly surprised by the range of gluten free options and thought the small shop was a nice touch. Would definitely visit again when I'm next in Arrowtown.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Janefrat

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“FOOD soooo YUMMY and Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I love good service and I looove unique, out of the ordinary food-GO to this special little cafe and get both with the added extras of a fun larder to buy great and different local food AND wine-tasting too!! The team was kind and friendly and the cafe was so interesting to look around-so many quirky fun things to buy, eat, read and do! AND did I say how yummy the food!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank RobinaS
Wagga Wagga
“I wish I could give it 6 stars!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

This little establishment is outstanding in every respect! We had lunch here on a cold and windy day after some Arrowtown retail therapy and we were thrilled with our visit. Here's why:
1. Ambience - gorgeously rustic in keeping with Arrowtown. A great atmosphere.
2. Staff and service - friendly, helpful, efficient - Kiwi hospitality at it's best!
3. Drinks - amazing hot chocolate! Excellent coffee - wine looked pretty good but we did not have any on this occasion!
4. Food - DIVINE!! Seriously, the chef is a genius - the best Carbonara I have ever had ANYWHERE! A really unusual and varied menu using the best of fresh NZ produce.
I would thoroughly recommend this establishment and it would love to have another meal here before I leave NZ.
Will done to all the staff at A Taste of Gibbston Valley - this is a real gem!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank sophieWaggaWagga
Hilversum
“Breakfast, coffee and chocolate cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

In this lovely town we had breakfast and coffee with cake. This was our best breakfast in month here in NZ. We had oven baked eggs with salmon, coddfosh crockets, toasted fruitbread. The coffee was perfect and not burned or bitter l(ike often in NZ) and the chocolate cake was perfect. They serve healthy fresh made juices and mixes right out of there kitchen! Service is excellent'

2 Thank Cotje
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Wine tasting as good as the vineyard”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We did the wine tasting with Tamaki, who was just fantastic and we would recommend her in a heart beat! The cheese platter was good and they were really helpful about adding a gluten free option.

• Visited March 2014