“Shelter from hustle!”
Review of Espresso Love Cafe - CLOSED

Espresso Love Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Funky, fresh cafe in the heart of Arrowtown. Best coffee (supreme ) in town. We cater for gluten free, dairy free and anything else people desire. Always happy to make something thats not on the menu. We sell a great range of coffee merchandise ranging from beans, chemex, syphons, keep cups and more for the at home barista. Sunny courtyard all year round, great music,and of course friendly service
“Shelter from hustle!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Great spot, even better food. Would rate top for atmosphere and staff. The only thing stopping a 5 star is our Soy coffees were only good, not great. But that's just because we are difficult!
!!!!!!!!YOU MUST DINE HERE!!!!!!

Wellington, New Zealand
“Fabulous coffee and atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The barista really knows how to make a great coffee and the food is excellent, too. Friendly atmosphere and excellent service. highly recommended!

Visited December 2013
Queenstown
“I love Espresso Love”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Great staff, excellent coffee and food make this my favorite place in Arrow town. Free wife is a bonus. Especially love to sit out in the sunny courtyard lingering over a second cup!

Perth, Australia
“Love this Cafe”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This cafe has the best Coffee in Arrowtown and great local service!
My family and I had breakfast there and the size of breakfast was huge, man size! We were all very happy with our meals and the coffee better than any coffee in Perth, WA where I live. I had the scrambled eggs with Salmon and couldn't finish it, which is unusual for me. Yummy. I will be back next time I am in Queenstown, cant wait to try the whole menu.

Totally worth visiting.

• Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
“Nice alfresco breakfast”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We enjoyed eating under a large umbrella and watching the world go by.
The staff were friendly, courteous and mindful of our particular requests.
Thanks guys :)