“Lovely meal and atmosphere”

Hollywoods Pizza Bar & Cafe
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Wangaratta
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a 100 seat Cafe/Restaurant which has 2 outdoor areas and cater for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and we are open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 7 October 2013

A great atmosphere for dinner, lunch or just coffee. The menu was extensive. I had a lovely risotto, my husband had a lamb pot pie and my son had chicken parma. The meals were all lovely. The wine menu was good and reasonably priced. The sweets cabinet had a great variety of desserts. Would visit again when passing through Wangaratta.

1  Thank canberranean

Reviewed 26 August 2013

After leaving Mt Hotham my wife and I stopped in Wangaratta for dinner on our way back to Melbourne. We got to the restaurant at 7.30pm and although it looked busy some tables were empty but uncleaned. We asked for a table and the waitress started to look around for a table then abruptly said nope we don't have one available. I asked if she meant that we would need to wait a while and she said, no we don't have any tables for you. I asked if we could wait and she responded that we won't have a table for your tonight there's no point waiting.

Hungry and disappointed we went back to the car and driving past noticed another couple being seated, not sure if it was that we did not book but we were given the impression that it was something about us (middle aged normal folk) that meant we were not welcome.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I had the Big Breakfast and it was great value. Myy eggs were perfectly cooked.May I suggest just cooking the bacon a touch longer. Fellow diners said it was the best coffee they had had in Wangaratta. I would definitely have breakfast here again and would love to try their other food based on the quality of what we had that morning.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

On a visit to N E Victoria (God's Own Country by the way) a lunch stopover in Wangaratta did not disappoint. Saturday Lunch there can sometimes be a little limited by choice however our visit was most enjoyable, the food tasty and the staff were pleasant, cheerful and happy to give our choices of food a tick.
My lovely lady and I both chose Risotto, although different flavours. Some garlic bread as a starter, the Entree size Risottos were HUGE, (although we did see the Greek Lamb on the table next to us which we very a big envious of) and this TrikeMan resisted the terrific range of cakes while finishing off the meal with a nice coffee on a cool sunny winter's day.

All in all an easy way to spend a lazy lunchtime, the food choices were many and do think that another visit sometime soon on our next sojourn into the North East ......a good time

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Good variety on menu and the waitress recommended entree size serves which were more than adequate. Good one! Food was good without being outstanding. They also allowed us to bring our own bottle of wine with minimal corkage charged. I would recommend provided you do not want anything too fancy.