“PARADISE”
Review of Asante Day Spa

Asante Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: "The Essence of Africa" A totally unique boutique day spa. Immerse and awaken your senses as you partake in exquisite pamper packages and spa rituals in the exotic ambiance as you listen to rich chill music. 5 African themed treatment rooms including a double room and jacuzzi spa. All Massage and beauty treatments are offered plus unisex body waxing and specalist brow design, lash extensions and St Tropez Spray tan service. Gift vouchers avalable.
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“PARADISE”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

All of my expectations were exceeded at Asante Day Spa. I not only got an amazing Hot Stone Massage but I got a complete experience.

A truly unique African themed Day Spa. I could not fault anything about this Spa. I have been to many Day Spas in some beautiful locations and I must say that Asante is now my favourite.

There are many beautiful treatments on offer and my first time was with a favorite of mine the Hot Stone Massage. It was 60 mins of pure bliss and then at the end I layed there in awe of the beauty of the place. The attention to detail and everything in candlelight was just heaven.

If you are visiting Coolum or a Sunshine Coast local like myself then give yourself this beautiful experience with a treatment at Asante Day Spa.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank keepdreaming30

Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Dont bother”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

They actually try and charge you for a service you did not use.

Visited October 2011
Queensland, Australia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A little bubble of professionalism”
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Libby should be justifiably proud of her business. Each visit I have been delighted with the treatment. Libby is also a master of eyebrows.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank 4101girl
Sunshine Coast, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful, restful, bliss”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I had a suprise booking by my husband to have a break from our 10 month old and enjoy a facial. Wow, what a beautiful experience. Libby and Libby were excellent. I felt completely relaxed, beautiful natural products, warm and inviting rooms and walked out feeling completely floaty!! The hand and feet massage were an unexpected bonus of my visit. I will definately be back. Thanks, Lee.

Visited July 2011