“COOLUM ~ BEST VIEW”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

THE BEST view from a Cafe/Restaurant/Bar in Coolum. I'm a local and this is my place of choice to share with visitors. The food varies from great, to O.K. depending on the chef, and is not consistant ~ but the view surpasses any lackings. The staff are always clean and courtious & generally seem to enjoy their work.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We have eaten here for breakfast on a number of occasions. The breakfast has always been great, fresh and well presented.

However the interior and external seating area could do with a little TLC on the weathered side of things.

With that said it wouldn't stop me eating there but it may put off some dinners.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This beautiful cafe has views of the ocean. Fantastic service and delicious food. I went here two days in a row as I enjoyed it so much. Reasonably priced and gorgeous location.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Best views in the town for a restaurant. Open dining just across from the beach. Went here for breakfast with my Dad and had a great time. Banana pancakes were some of the best I have had anywhere. Friendly and attentive staff. A must for breakfast!

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

The place to meet and enjoy a good meal and a drink. Great atmosphere. Try the pizza it's well worth it. Breakfast or coffee at My Place is always a must when visiting Coolum and the view is breath taking.