“Views, and great eggs benedict.”

My Place Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Coolum Beach, Australia
“Views, and great eggs benedict.”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a birthday breakfast here last Tuesday and 3 out of 4 got the eggs benedict (they generously did a half size for me), hubby enjoyed the bacon and eggs almost as much as we enjoyed our benedict. Staff were great and food was really good and of course views over our stunning coolum beach.

Visited August 2014

Lake Macquarie, Australia
“Great Food Great Location”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We were fortunate to find this restaurant, recommended by another person ,tucked away on the south side of the lights opposite the beach viewing platform......not easily found at all...the outlook is lovely, uninterrupted views of beachfront. The service was excellent with the manager obliging in finding a table, the waitress friendly and efficient.......and the food was very tasty. Prices were fair for quality.I can recommend the grilled seafood risotto. Portion size also good for lunch.

Hobart, Australia
“Always good”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We usually go here when we visit the Sunshine Coast and it's great to find a place that doesn't change. Good food, good service and fair prices.
This year 7 of us went as it was our grandson's birthday. It was a cold wet night and they ensured we were warm with a heater, looked after the kids really well and when they found out about the birthday put a sparkler in his cake, and sang happy birthday.

Hervey Bay, Australia
“Great food, view, Good service, except”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had been a few times in April. So good that we detoured to go back there in June. Surprised by how busy considering winter. Waiting, watched other awesome breakfasts come out! Listened to happy clients eating. I had ordered a fave, not even really looking at menu properly, as I knew what I wanted. My disappointment was two-fold 1.When pancakes came out they were crepes, completely different - checked menu - it said Pancakes as title, then went on to describe as traditional French crepes. I hadn't read that far :( you can't change something and not change title 2.When I commented the waitress said that they had had many comments on the change - so I would expect when someone orders that item with incorrect title, the wait staff would confirm aware crepes, not pancakes. Otherwise good, just sad to have a good experience replaced with a bad.

• Visited June 2014
Peregian Springs, Australia
“"Great food and location"”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great ocean views opposite coolum beach, friendly service, great food, value for money.
would highly recommend