“An outstanding family trip”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bonnie M
Skokie, Illinois
“An outstanding family trip”
Reviewed 30 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Had the most wonderful week at Casa Yardena, our own private paradise!! We were a family of 19 ( 3 under 6 yrs.) and each and everyone of us had so much to do.The home itself was spacious and all bedrooms were beautiful and comfortable.
The pool & beach were beautiful, as well as the snorkeling & kayaking. We even had our own volleyball court on the beach for family competition.
Our staff were extremely attentive and the chefs meals that were over the top! Jose & Efrian had everything we wanted and more. Our trip to the grocery store ( our choice) was quite an experience but, that's all part of the adventure.
I would recommend renting a car for a day or two as nothing is nearby! Tulum is approx. a 10 minute ride. It can be a bit isolated but, that was our choice.
An amazing stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquility of the home. Just watching our entire family enjoy
Liked least: Would have like to have been able to walk to some attractions. It would not detour me from coming here.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Canada

Reviewed 17 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

USA
Reviewed 30 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Villa - Beach, Chef etc..
Liked least: Leaving...
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
ckelly74
Chandler, Arizona
“AMAZING and MUCH MORE!”
Reviewed 25 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We are a blended family of all ages ranging from 17 to 40 (plus parents). There were 11 of us and obviously our interests varied. From the arrival with the gracious assistance of Anna, our on site "concierge", to the first of many of the most incredible meals prepared by Jose Carlos, our chef ... this was the most amazing vacation experience of my life! There are, however, some things I was not prepared for. The drive from the airport in Cancun was longer than I had originally anticipated. (It took about an hour and 45 minutes so just prepare yourself for a drive once you land). The house was better equipped than I thought! It had an incredible stereo system that we plugged our iPods into that played all around the pool! Watch out for the pool tiles ... they are VERY SLICK when wet! The staff at the house was so kind and respectful that you feel somewhat "lost" when you leave them behind! The grounds keeper was maticulous diligent and kept the outdoor space clean, hosed down, and the sand out of the pool! Jose's assistant was so very nice and gracious! When we were looking into vacation options, we never even dreamed this type of facility and staff were an option. If you want to feel like you're treated like royalty but have all the comfort of feeling like you can be "at home" ... Casa Yardena is THE place to vacation. It was a tremendous value for the money and ALL activities can be pre-arranged with the Concierge assistance they provide! I would be happy to provide any further details or specifics you might be interested in. Feel free to contact me at [--] if you have any specific questions. All of the kiddos and adults that participated are already thinking about ensuring we can afford to get back next year! If you were planning a "once in a lifetime" vacation ... this is IT! I have added this to my "bucket list" as a MUST DO ... AGAIN!

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
25 Jul 2011
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay at Casa Yardena and all of the staff sends out their warmest regards :)
Germany
Reviewed 24 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
24 Jun 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We were happy to welcome you to Casa Yardena and hope to see you again. - EP
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing