Arden House(Marston Green)
US$112
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
US$121
US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$70
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$71
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$62
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Travelodge Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$56
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$111
US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewshot waterwould stay againfull englishevening mealcooked breakfastvisiting the nectea coffeechain hotelswarm welcomefirst impressiontoastmy sisterdouble roomgenting arenabreakfast was excellentshort stayyogurt
Reviewed 4 May 2012

As others have stated - some good - some not so good points. rate was good, room tiny but comfortable but don't plan on turning round in the shower, smallest I've ever seen but nicely finished and clean. WiFi was £4.50 per night (I still think this is a rip off by so many hotels these days). Dinner was OK but not exceptional, Breakfast was also OK. Overall worth a stay if you have to be at the NEC for a day or so. Staff helpful and polite. I would stay again which is always the best recommendation.

Room Tip: Overlooked the car park and this seems to be more favoured than over the 'smoking area'.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BIGFOOT3333
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stayed for second time, clean rooms, WiFi avail, great and friendly staff - best bit is the food - great choice & tasty. Handy for the NEC at Birmingham. Try it................

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RowlandC
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed here for just one night. I had a small double which cost £59. This did not include breakfast. The room was clean with good reading lights, kettle, hair dryer, white towels and a few complimentary snacks. The room was very close to the bar on the ground floor and there was plenty of raucous jollity going on which kept me awake, it all ended at about 11pm.
The room itself was big enough but the bed was awful, what seemed like a mattress with no padding on top, it was horrible to lie on and there was not enough bedding to keep me warm, I used a jacket and a jumper because I didn't want to go out to the bar after I was all ready to get tucked up.
Do not take this room if you are any bigger than a size 12 lady ...you would get stuck in the tiny shower cubicle, but don't worry about drowning as the water issues forth so slowly that rinsing even a head of short hair takes about five times longer than it does at home!

To add to the downsides WiFi is an extra charge of £4.50 and Breakfast costs £10.

My room looked on to the tidy back garden which is where everyone goes to smoke (there is a special ash tray). I had people standing a few feet from my window before breakfast puffing away so I could not open the window and they could see straight into my room, it felt horribly intrusive.
As a solo traveller this hotel was poor value but for a couple in the room in this location it would seem more reasonable which is why I rate it average rather than poor.
The owner is friendly and service was pleasant, but a comfy bed and a decent shower are what a hotel room is all about, this one failed on both.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the bar and if you are above average size you will need to check the shower cubicle dimensions!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I stayed here for one night with my colleague as we had to be at the NEC early the next day. It was a great location for the NEC just a 5 minute car ride away.

All the staff were really pleasant and helpful, I stayed on the middle floor in a single room which was very small probley the smallest hotel room that I’ve stayed in but my colleague who stayed on the top floor had a much bigger room than me so I guess it’s just the luck of the drawer!

The only thing that I’d say is that it was a very noisy hotel and the walls are very thin and if you’re a light sleeper like me you might find it quite hard to sleep, the man in the room next to me was snoring so loud that I felt like he was in the same room as me and people slamming doors through the night and then being woken up at 5:30am by a lady speaking loudly on the phone oblivious to the other guests still asleep! I mentioned it to my colleague and she said she only heard some of the noise on the top floor but the lady on the phone at 5:30 woke her up as well.

We had a full English breakfast before we left and I couldn’t fault it was so filling kept me going for almost the whole day and it was included in the price of the hotel so that was great value.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor which are bigger and you are less likely to be disturbed by all the noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stay here twice a year for business reasons (due to location near the NEC). I don't book the room so cannot say whether it's good value for money, but when I here with my friends we always get a warm welcome and fantastic service.
This hotel isn't wheelchair friendly, but if you have mobility issues then they will try and do as much as possible to help, I ring up in advance and they are able to ensure that I have a room that is on the groundfloor.
The beds are comfy and the rooms are always clean, there doesn't seem to be much noise from the road outside and I've never had any problems with noise from other guests.

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems, ring in advance and ask to be located on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business