Arden House(Marston Green)
US$111
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$110
US$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$84
US$70
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$65
US$61
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Travelodge Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$64
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

All reviewshot waterwould stay againfull englishevening mealcooked breakfastvisiting the nectea coffeechain hotelswarm welcomefirst impressiontoastmy sisterdouble roomgenting arenabreakfast was excellentshort stayyogurt
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Very disappointing & expensive. We booked this hotel for business. The agreement stated 24 hours notice of cancellation, we needed to cancel one room and they either wouldn't answer the call or if we did get them they would not call back, as a result they managed to get away with charging us £300.00 we technically should have had refunded. The staff & management and in particular John were rude and very unhelpful. The hotel was neither clean nor of an adequate decorative standard. We definitely will not be back and would certainly not recommend it. I'm not sure how it was awarded 2 stars but I would recommend this be revisited.

Room Tip: No good rooms we ahd 3 and none were of an adequate standard
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Jean459
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I needet to stay close to NEC and all the accomodations (including this one) were quite expensive. It was for a short, two night stay only, so I decided to switch to economy mode. Just before leaving, I read the reviews on TA and was really worried. The ones on booking.com were more comforting, and as it turned out, the truth was somewhere in the middle.
Besides being close to the airport and NEC, it is in the middle of nowhere. Forget Birmingham, forget even any restaurant without a quite long drive.
The guy at the reception (owner?) turned out to be quite kind, but he should seriously get some classes in communication skills. The first impression definitely is that you are just a trouble for him. As said, he actually was helpful and kind, but one can easily be put off by the first impression.
The room was small, very basic. They brag with the "excellent breakfast", which is just simple English breakfast, and not even a special one. Perhaps for this level of a hotel, but I didn't miss the second one due to early departure.
Even if I have to travel to Birmingham again, I will not choose Heath Lodge; I will book early instead or spend more money for something a bit better and more comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The booking webside said there would be a reduced rate for single occupancy of a double room but did not show a reduced rate. So I phoned. The man on the phone confirmed that breakfast was included and quoted me the 2-person rate. When I asked whether there would be a reduced rate, since there would only be one breakfast, he told me he would "not be interested in this booking. Thank you very much. Goodbye."

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Keith D
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel has 2 AA stars. This means it has en suite facilities and a dining room to serve breakfast and dinner.
The reception and dining areas looked tired and we did not sample dinner. We had to rise too early to make breakfast.
The room was clean.
The en suite had been re-fitted but was very cramped and there was no plug in the basin to allow a shave. The shower came out in a luke warm dribble in the morning. Almost as if the bathroom had been done up out of desparation whilst trying to avoid the expense of a proper mechanical upgrade.
My bed was lumpy and I hardly slept at all and this made things uncomfortable during the long day that was to follow.
This hotel was the only choice near the airport, not having realised that this was a very popular weekend. If we we ever need a slot like this again we will have to source the room much earlier.
The thing the hotel has going for it is its location near NEC and the airport, but on the face of it, it is not trying very hard to justify the rates it is charging.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonathanhf
Reviewed 4 June 2017

My sister booked a twin room for 1 night as we were attending an event at the NEC. After reading reviews about the hotel I was worried about staying here. Having now stayed I felt I needed to write a review because our experience was so much better than a lot of reviewers. Ok it was basic with very small bathroom but it was extremely clean which is top of my list of requirements & for the price we paid I wasn't expecting a 4* hotel. The gentleman on reception was polite and helped us with bus information and although he asked for payment upfront and I declined saying I'd rather see the room first he agreed and we paid on check out. He enquired as to whether the room was ok on our way out for the evening. We could've had a cooked breakfast but preferred cereal and toast. Cereal & fruit selection basic but adequate. Toast brought to our table promptly and when the coffee jug ran out it was refilled straight away. Great location for the NEC. I have stayed in a variety of hotels from 2 to 5 star and would recommend this one for an overnight stay for cleanliness and convenience of location & price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family