“Another Fantastic Breakfast”

Divine Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cherhill
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch plus afternoon tea. Great cakes , coffee and a selection of leaf teas.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went here for an impromptu breakfast out. As always the food is excellent and the tea especially good. As it was a very warm and sunny day, inside was empty so we were able to sit inside out of the sun. There's always a friendly welcome and service. Undoubtedly our favourite cafe.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch with my mother in law and my daughter outside - admired the murals! My m-i-l had an omelette cooked perfectly. My daughter had cheese and mushroom bruschetta which she thoroughly enjoyed and my smoked salmon and poached eggs on toasted ciabatta were delicious. Lovely place to stop and let the world go by!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Even though we now have a two hour drive to get there, we just have to visit the Divine Tearooms every so often because nothing compares to it where we live now. Food is excellent, Mark and his girls (all of them!) are so friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. I really cannot understand some of the negative reviews this tearoom has received, our experience of this little gem has always been excellent - otherwise we wouldn't travel all the way back from Hampshire to visit it!

The new range of speciality tea is superb, they have done and are doing an amazing job in what is a small space. We look forward to visiting again soon for a slice of cake and a cup of Earl Grey - with lemon of course :-)

1  Thank LadyIsabellaGrace
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Simply the best. On a sunny day even better. Good home cooked food, the Victoria sponge is to die for.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went on a rainy afternoon with my father in law who has Alzheimers. The staff (father and daughter) were very friendly and considerate. I had a pot of the best Earl Grey tea I've ever had, and when leaving had a great conversation about it and the other teas they serve (including lots of smells of the tea caddies!). I bought a packet to have at home. The latte was good, and my Victoria sponge wonderful - huge and light. The only disadvantage (which is also a big advantage) is that it is small, so there have been a couple of occasions when we've not managed to get in.