“Perfect buisness lunch ”
Review of Spice Lounge Wargrave - CLOSED

Spice Lounge Wargrave
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

How beautiful is this place!? Absolutely perfect. Busy with a lovely atmosphere. Friendly staff and beautiful food. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Spice Lounge Wargrave

Reviewed 10 July 2014

With very little time to ourselves, we try to find excellent places to dine that never disappoint. We find ourselves returning several times a month to the Spice Lounge because it is consistently very good food and very good service. It is quite a journey for us but there is no other Indian restaurant for many miles around in our opinion that serves up such tasty, freshly cooked food.
We would highly recommend the Spice Lounge and, for anyone unfamiliar with the restaurant, might find it useful to know it has its own car park, unlike most places these days. Give it a go!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This place is fantastic!
My husband and I were recomended this restaurant shortly after it opened in July 2013.
Our experience was so good we have visited almost every week since. The food is Superb!
Babla the owner, his team of staff and Chef our so helpful, welcoming and attentive. They look after us very well and always cater for my dietry needs.
If you love meat on the Bone I have to highly recommend there Tandoori Lamb Chops ( there stunning) Some time I have them as a starter and as a main. There that good!
Well done to all at the Spice Lounge, your doing a fantastic job.
Thank you. Hazel : )

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I booked a table for four online on Monday for the following Friday. When we arrived to a fairly full restaurant they had no record of my booking, and I was taken to task and made to feel uncomfortable in front of our guests by the manager for not having double checked and followed up with a phone call.... I thought that was the whole point of an online booking service!

We were reluctantly shown to a table squashed in the corner of the restaurant, given menus, drinks and poppadoms, and then promptly forgotten about. After more than half an hour we attracted the attention of the waiter and asked if we could order, but he said the head waiter would be over when he had a minute ... Twenty minutes later our orders were finally taken, and we settled down for another long wait.

When the food arrived it was fine, but sadly having to wait almost two hours from our arrival to actually getting some food took the shine off things. People who arrived after us (but who had obviously booked properly!) were served before us, and we were made to feel like second class citizens. We won't be returning ...

2  Thank sowtonangel
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Food is great here .. My second visit with a group of friends who love Locally .. And of significant note are the onion Bhajis .. Just the best ever !

Well done !